🪕EPILOGUE

-NANDHA SHIV CHIRAG EPILOGUE-

Its been 5 months of that nightmare- everyone went back to their daily routine slowly leaving back the things they face. both families decided they will held the engagement and wedding after completing the pooja's and other rituals. as per the priest- he sad it will be good if they wait for 6 months and then see a good date for the engagement, so the families has canceled the date they had fixed before. they wanted the best in their children life.

and about Buamathi Harish wife- the moment she was said he was killed by Laksh she collapsed and she slowly came to know the truth and she was trying to accept the fact her husband is no more and about her children they understood their father has always been a monster. Rishi is currently in Australia doing her MBA, she started to move on for her better life- she understood how things work and Ganika started to be a good daughter and sister-in-law but Chirag couldnt forgive her.

other were doing great in their lives and are happy.

-----

"can you stop?" Kashvi asked Chirag

"No I cant. you are telling me you love a guy huh?" he asked

"YES IM"

"you- what. you know what? I will just end his chapter that fucker." he was about to turn.

"mama listen her-" Kiyana said

"listen what huh? listen that she is in love with someone?" he asked

"he doesnt love me." Kashvi said

"Now he deserves to die." he said with a stern voice

"mama."

"Mama listen she will her- let her complete, and what if you were loving someone will she say the same?" Kiyana asked

"he will not say us anything." Kashvi mumbles

"AKKA."

"what? I love a guy and I have rights to love someone and you cant stop me." she said

"I cant stop you but I can stop his breath."

"can you come out of the trance of killing people?"

"I- Chinna. okay what if Kiyan is in love with someone?" he asked

"I will listen to him."

"I cant. just give me his number and address and forget him."

"MAMA- understand."

"understand? understand what? that my sister is in love with someone? this cant happen Kiyana. never." he said

He was very possessive when its his sister's matter that he would go against anyone just to save them and now Kashvi said him she is in love with a guy who isnt in love with her.

"you know what? do whatever you want." Kiyana said before walking from there

"Ki-Chinna."

"you called her Kiyana for the first time." Kashvi said

"I didnt-"

"I understand- you hate to see me with someone but you should have not spoke to her like that."

"I- I was taken by anger." he said

"go and speak to her. and Trust me you love that guy." she said before pushing him.

Chirag ran towards his room only to see Kiyana speak with someone, she didnt feel his presence yet.

"Now? like now?" she asked