🪕-21

-NANDHA SHIV CHIRAG-

"did you kill someone?" she asked. he just saw her.

"Are you mad?" he asked

"No but blood in home is bad isnt this the reason why we held our wedding in my village" she said

"I- I should not hide things from you right?" he asked

"Its up to you, but as I said you will always find me beside you even at your worst." she replied

"come here." he asked and she walked towards him

"Sit." he said pulling her into his lap

he saw her with love, and said "wont you get angry?" she shook her head.

he lowered his head and took a deep breath.

"It all started when I completed my 9th class which is 14 years back from now? *she nodded*. pedhananna got married first in my dad's gen and Vihaan was the star boy who born first in our gen and we had some 5 years difference. after he completed his 5th year or something like that our gen started. Vihaan our elder brother. Kashvi's elder brother, being very honest OUR ROLE MODEL. he does everything in a systematic way, he isnt cold he is very sweet, he is 19 and more like in 2 year of his engineering, and we have a rule, the elder boy who turns 20 needs to start being like SHIV as he will be given SHIV infront of his name once he turn 21."

"Our family wanted him to take the name SHIV and OUR COMPANY but he was never interested in these stuff and Kairav pedhananna and Vihaan got into biggest fight that ever happened between son and father duo of our family."

14 years back. [no one pov]

"I dont have any sort of interest in this stuff dad."

"you have to create that." Kairav replied

"Dad. im done with this I have no interest in taking over our company and i have my own dreams." he shouted

"Dreams? nuvu chpinavatiki ala thalavupanu kadha ani nuvu mana customs ni eydhiristha anty chusthu vunrukonu" he said
(Dreams? dont think I will sit and watch you breaking our customs as I said yes to everything you do)

"Dad why arent you understanding I--" Vihaan was cut off

"another word Vihaan I will slit you" Kairav said out of angry

"Slit me? oh really? so your son isnt important to you than customs?" he asked

"I didn--" Vihaan stepped back

"You were never like this dad. not even when I broke our custom, but why now?" Vihaan asked

"I didnt mean to--"

"YOU MEANT IT DAD. never have I ever seen YOU scolding ME. I understand the customs but-"

"Vihaan its annaya is stressed." Nihant said

"stressed? about what babai?"

"Vihaan-" he cut of Kairav

"so you want me to take SHIV and OUR COMPANY right? yeah I will do that but dad- you will never be able to see me again NEVER mark my words dad." Vihaan said and left the room.

---

present. [Chirag pov]

"After that fight Vihaan never been the same, he turned cold and was always far to us, we used to miss him but he never failed to give us 'kids' time. he used to be very soft to his mom just like me. he turned 20 and things changed like in a spilt second. I and Rishi broke up as I found out she was cheating on me with her classmate and started seeing my life and being little reserved, Aarav had his first heart break as the girl he is loving is in love with someone else, Ishaan was done with everything. we three understood life isnt all about finding love and focused on lives and our family girls were growing, other boys were younger to us and Vihaan was getting used to things-- we thought every sorrow will come to an end but We understood our bad time started then."