Chapter 38 - Hot water

A/N: If the picture above isn't any indicator...

There aren't a lot of families where we are staying, so there aren't a lot of people, and even those who are, are mostly elderly or newlywed.

"We never got to go to the movies," Matt abruptly cuts the settling quiet over us.

"What?"

"Remember, when you started tutoring me my mom said I need to take you somewhere — like a thank you. We didn't get to do it after that first test."

Oh, that, right.

"We can go after we return home," I suggest. His answer is a sweet, light kiss on the lips.

His kisses feel different after last night, more...everything. They are gentler, sweeter, more intimate but at the same time something wholly new.

I can't stop myself. "I love you."

His dimpled smile wrinkles the skin around his eyes, lifting that damn spot under his right eye. "I love you too, Darling."

After the swimming pool — which included a very wet, very viewer-discretion-advised moment — we return to our room.

My skin is still tingling from where his fingers grabbed me, pulled me into him, ground me into his lap...A shiver takes over my whole spine.

Matt kisses me again, then disappears into the bathroom.

And I still can't get him out of my mind. I desperately need some friction between my thighs, desperately need him. I've never had a need as big as this one. Literally.

Quietly I open the bathroom door, stepping inside. He can't hear me over the running water so I can undress without him noticing. He only registers he's not alone anymore when I join him under the running water of the shower.

"Laken..."

I take the shampoo bottle and turn around. Have to get the chlorine out of my hair before it starts itching.

He doesn't move for what feels like eternity and I start regretting my choices. Does he maybe not want me here? Did I just make a huge mistake and completely embarrassed myself?

Just when I am about to put the bottle down and turn around, his fingers grab my wrists, twisting me around, pinning them above my head. The cold from the wall behind my back is bitting into my skin and the hot water is building up a welcome contrast.

Matt's eyes flare with desire — his touch is so scorching hot I fear his fingers are going to burn themselves onto my wrists. He's standing close, our bodies pressed together without even an inch of space in between. His excitement is painfully obvious and pushing against my thighs, which are progressively getting wetter by my own arousal.

Our lips crash and I moan into his mouth when his fingers trail a path down my stomach, right to where I need him most.

I flatten my palms against his chest, pushing him away to create enough space to drop down on my knees.

Matt's eyes widen and I see him gulp down hard. For a second, it looks like he, Matt Taylor, doesn't exactly know what to do in this kind of situation, however he swiftly recollects himself and takes a hold of my wet hair.

"I'll hold this for you."

His thumb trails my lower lip, pulling it down slightly. He licks his lips and my core floods with arousal once more.

I open my mouth to take him in. Just before he actually enters my mouth, he says hoarsely, "Good girl."

My eyes water almost immediately from the sheer size of him. I try not to gag and start moving my head in a bobbing motion, slow at first, increasing speed when I feel him get closer.

Then I slow down again, and when I hear him huff in protest, I think to myself: Not so, nice is it?

His moans fill my ears, they fill the bathroom, the still-running water not nearly enough to cover them.

Fingers that hold my hair grip tighter and pull. "Don't play around, Darling."

I take him out of my mouth and he opens his to say something, when I lick him from base to tip, then let him right back in again.

This time I don't stop. The closer he gets, the harder he grips my hair, his hips buck against my movements, I feel the pulsating in my mouth, when he trips over the edge with a loud groan, pulling out at the last second.

I wait as I was, on my knees, for his breathing to normalise, but he then takes my hands, lifting me to my feet. His eyes are only half open from the lasting after-orgasm content. "Good job, Darling."

"Would you say it was a blow job?" I grin.

He breaks out in laughter, then kisses me on the tip of my nose.

"Yes, yes I would."