Chapter 2

Izuku's POV:

School was over and I was about to leave if Uraraka wouldn't had stopped me. „Hey, Deku-kun. Tsu, Iida, Todoroki and I want to hang out. Do you wanna join us? We are planning to go to the new cat café in the ****** street." „I would love joining you guys, Uraraka, but I'm too tired right now. And I still need to do my homeworks and I want to catch up some sleep. I'll join you some other time" I told her. „It's alright, Deku-kun. Don't overwork yourself and good sleep. See you maybe later. Bye, Deku-kun!" with that she left and I continued my way back to the dorms.

When I came across the kitchen I grabbed a water bottle, three apples and some other snacks and went to my dorm room. Currently I was sitting on my desk looking over my homeworks while eating the snacks. 'I should start with math... hmm..' „If x is equal 48 than... 30 plus x times y... hmmmm... almost finish... the last one ... Finish!" I looked at the clock. „For 20 question I only need 10 minutes?! Well... math always makes fun. Ok, next homeworks..."

After 30 minutes all my homeworks were done. I looked at the clock 'almost 3pm... The online classes will start soon.' In middle school I started classes online because I didn't need to worry about being bullied for my missing quirk. There it depended on whether you are smart enough and that you learn enough. In middle school the teachers had rated me lower, after all, someone as useless as me could not be better than everyone else. After I joined UA I continued doing it because I was almost done with them. At the moment I was at high school level and in a few months the final exams will be. They are shortly after the half-year examinations in UA.

✨small timeskip✨

I was currently laying in my bed and cursing in my mind about HOW I FUCKING CAN'T SLEEP!!! I was bored and sadly can't sleep because of my nightmares and insomnia. I sat up and reached automatically out for my book. It was about some star formation and how they can help navigate. I wonder if I can see some? Maybe if I go to the rooftop. I stood up and left my dorm. I walked to the roof as quietly as possible. When I got to the roof I looked around for a confortable place. When I found one I placed a blanket on the floor to make it more comfortable. It was really calm here and the stars were beautiful...

Aizawa's POV:

I was jumping from roof to roof hoping I could get some hours sleep before I have to teach my students. Hopefully I'll get some cuddles from Zashi. (Yamada Hizashi aka Present Mic for those who didn't know.) Quick check up on my students and I can go sleep.

When I reached the students' dormitories I hurried to check. I was on the last floor when I noticed the door to the rooftop was open. I went to the rooftop to look for the student. I looked around when I saw a person lying there. I recognized this person. It was problem child who appeared sleeping on a blanket there. „Problem child, wake up. You can't sleep here." I softly kicked him but he didn't woke up. I kicked him again and again but nothing. I started shaking him. „Problem child! Midoriya, wake up!" Damn problem child. He slept like a rock. „MIDORIYA!" This time I shook him harder. Suddenly he jumped up looking around confused. „Aizawa Sensei? What happened? What are you doing here??" He asked confused. I raised an eyebrow. „What are you doing here?" I asked him. „I eh... was watching the sky and then I slept in." „Why were you watching the sky?" Problem child grabbed a book and showed it me. „I was looking for some star formation. I can show you some! If you look up then you can see-" „You don't need to show me. Anyways, you shouldn't sleep here. It's cold and you might get sick!" I scolded him. „Go back to your dorm, kid." „Ok, Sensei. See you later..." He than packed his things and went back to his dorm. Never gonna admit it but he was my favorite problem child. He had from all this problem children I saw the most potential. Unlike some others he wanted to save others. After I watched him leave I went to my dorm which I shared with Zashi.