Chapter 8 (part 1)

A/N: I just wanted to give you a quick update on what the camp looks like. A large clearing in the forest and in the middle of the clearing there is a one meter high rock that Aizawa stood on during his speech in order to get a better look over the students and so that everyone could understand him. The rock is the gathering place for all groups. There is a path leading from the rock to the edge of the forest and several paths in other directions. The camps of each group are on the respective paths that lead to the areas of the respective group. As an example, Group 8's camp (with Izuku) is located on the path leading towards the mountains. The camps are generally evenly distributed around the rock. You can imagine for yourself the order in which the tents of the individual groups were set up.

 You can imagine for yourself the order in which the tents of the individual groups were set up

This is how I imagine the camp.But I painted the picture myself! UwU
It may be not the best but it shows how the camp somewhat looks like. Let's continue the chapter now. Have fun ~~~

Izuku's POV:

I woke up to the sun's rays shining through the tent window. Luckily, I had a relatively relaxed night's sleep, which is why I feel a little better than usual. After climbing out of the sleeping bag, I stretched briefly and quickly put on my hiking clothes. I packed my notebook with pen, which had the map, and a small first aid kit into my belt pockets. In an inconspicuous black bag I packed a thermos of black coffee, a large bottle of water and crackers. My hidden weapons not to forget! 

(In case you're wondering where he got the coffee. Wattpad logic :) Aizawa uses the trick too)

I packed the things I leave in the tent safely away so that no one would approach it. Left after a quick check the tent.

 Left after a quick check the tent

That's what he looks like. Pic isn't mine.

The campfire was already out. I could do the rest of the group I still can't see why I assumed it was still on were sleeping. In the middle of the clearing at High Rock I saw the professional heroes who were discussing something. Since I
Apparently up a bit early, I decided to explore the clearing a little. The individual groups seemed to be evenly divided. Near the exit I could see Iida preparing to hike. I wondered what he would explore. With this question in mind, I went to Iida.