Chapter--14

"Why is she not waking up!! ", Rajveer yelled at the doctor grabbing him by his collar. The doctor was trying his best to pacify him that she was okay but nothing worked. Pihu had been unconscious since morning and as it was past evening Rajveer had gone crazy about her health.

Arjun watched him tiredly from the door leaning on it a bit and said in a calm vioce, " Leave the doctor Rajveer, from what I remember she had not ate  anything from last two days and it's  natural for her to be unconscious due to dehydration, the doctor had opted her for IV she will gain her conscious in sometime".

Rajveer left the doctor and sat besides Pihu holding her hand which had cannula. He felt guilty to put her in this situation but he had no choice. He can't and won't let her go in anyway. He will take good care of her from now on. He can't see his queen suffering and that too because of him.

Arjun signalled the doctor to leave and moved inside the room. "That's why I was telling you to let her go to her family. She can't stay with you, she fears you and by kidnapping her you made her fear more increase from you", he said sitting on one of the couches in the room.

" I'm not leaving her", Rajveer growled.
"Tsk.. I'm not saying to leave her, just give her some more time to accept you and adjust with you", he said trying to make him understand that love can't be forced on someone. But Rajveer was not having any of it. He had a constant assumption that if he would leave her then she would escape him again.

" I'm going take good care of her and love her so much that she will forgot her family but she's not going to leave me", he said caressing her hairs slowly trying not to harm her in any way. "No one forget their family Raj you have to understand that ", arjun said but Rajveer was silent, glaring at the cannula on her dainty hand. Arjun sighed and got up, " Take care of her", he said placing his hand on Rajveer's shoulder watching the fragile from of pihu. Rajveer nodded at him.

Pihu felt someone caressing her head lightly. She made a disapproving sound not liking the disturbance in her sleep but immediately woke up once she heard a manly chuckle from besides her. She looked at Rajveer sitting besides her with a concerned face.
"Are you okay now sweetheart", he said in a soft voice which was reserved only for her. Pihu nodded her head lightly. Rajveer helped her to sit on the bed and placed the tray stand in front of her. She looked at him. He smiled and said, " You need to eat". Pihu even though was scared to death from him since his past behavior still tried to act brave, "I'm not eating anything till I go to my family", she said.

Rajveer sighed and said," Don't make me mad sweetheart eat before I'm pissed", he said placing the soup filled spoon in front on her mouth before blowing it lightly. Pihu still acted tough and turned her face to the other side. Rajveer chuckled this time which made pihu scared. She knew something dangerous was hiding behind that humourless chuckle. He got up from the bed and picked his phone, dailed something and pressed it on his ear. Few seconds later said, " Hello!! ..... Okay!!..... Now point your gun at Mr. Varma". Pihu immediately looked at him widening her eyes, scared to death, Rajveer looked at her  raising his one eyebrow as if asking her to say something. "No!! Please don't do it..... I-I will eat ,please", she said immediately. Her eyes welled up with tears. Rajveer smirked , "Back to position", he ordered on his phone and sat on the bed, wiping pihu's tears.

He started feeding her with spoon and she ate quietly, sniffing time to time. "See it was easy, wasn't it?? Why do you have to piss me off all the time??", he said. After she was done eating he yelled someone's name, a maid entered and took the tray.

"I want to go home.... ", pihu said in a low voice as tears flowing on her cheeks silently. She was missing her family and was scared if Rajveer would do something. She can't trust a man who is obsessed with her and moreover using her family to make her obey him. Hearing her Rajveer was felt angry he was trying his best to hold himself and not to pound on her for saying the stuff he clearly was hating. " It's really pissing me off, babygirl. Stop repeating the stuff I clearly hate. I already have said I'll let you go to your family once you accept me and love me ,so stop asking it again and again, it's annoying me", he said looking at her with his pitch black eyes which appeared more dark to her at this movement. She didn't said anything after that.

Rajveer made her lay on the bed and covered her with the duvet properly. He shifted towards the couch on the left side of the bed which was more like a single bed and laid on it. Pihu sighed in relief as she thought he's gonna sleep on the same bed as her. In reality Rajveer did wanted to sleep next to her but he couldn't . It was their family rule where they can't share a same room with their spouse with whom they are going to marry as it may appear that they did not want to share the sacred bond of marriage ,which was disrespectful for their tradition. He did take the liberty by sharing the same room but he still wanted to keep the respect of the rule and therefore sticked to sleep on the couch. He got comfortable on the couch and stared at pihu with adoration filled eyes. He didn't wanted to sleep, he wanted to stare at her all night making sure she was with him and didn't left him.

Pihu watched him and turned to the another side making him face her back. He chuckled at her tactics. Pihu slept quickly due to weakness and rajveer slept after making sure she was sleeping.

-----------------------------------------------
How was the chapter??

Please share you feedback.

Are you liking the story so far??

And yes I was just a few minutes late, forgive your author :).

Vote⭐ and comment💬. 

Byee.
Praju🍂.