Chapter--25

Rajveer's POV:

"I think I should too look for a girl to marry, I'm getting jealous of you. You are going to have a beautiful wife", Ayush said with a sulking face.

" Then stop flirting with random girls and start actual dating, maybe you'll find someone ", I suggested and tugged the watch on my wrist.

I know he is just teasing me cause he has no plans on marrying currently. I actually one time told him that I won't be marrying anytime till I reach 35 and that's why the teasing from him but here I am marrying the love of my life.

Pihu must be getting ready for the marriage by the beauticians. I can't wait to see her. She must be looking so damn beautiful that no words can describe her. After today she will be mine completely. She'll sleep in my arms and even wake up in my arms. She will be mine for the rest my life.

I know she is still not ready for the marriage but I have no other options. I just can't afford to lose her.

Suddenly something clicked in my mind.

"What happened to the invaders?? Did you find them?? ", I asked Ayush.

" No, but we are still trying, soon they will be in your dungeon", ayush answered.

"I expected better from you bastard, just because I'm busy I gave you that work otherwise I would have killed them the moment they caught my eyes", I told him.

" We will find them soon I promise you that.... But I think I know who is behind all this", he said giving me a look so that I guess who it will be.

"Meera?? ", I asked.

" Yes", he answered.

I growled in frustration. That bitch just never learn her lesson.

During the engagement some invaders sneaked onto the engagement hall which never happened in any of our events because the security is always too tight, so the invaders must be from someone who must be close to us Or would have working with us from a long period.

And the only stupid person who would do that and that too on my engagement must be meera cause she was literally so obsessed with me, so there is no chance it's someone other than her.

I am just going to tolerate her till the wedding the first thing I'm going to do tomorrow is to kick her out of Jorhat. Just because her father had done us some favours in our hard time that too decades ago I can't kill her I left her last time by just ruining her career but I would not be doing the same this time.

°°°°°°°°°°

Author's POV:

Pihu's mother helped her wear the veil and after completing her look she said with tears in her eyes, "My baby look so beautiful today".

All the beauticians left after pihu's mother entered the room giving them some privacy.

" Mom you'll not forget me after the wedding right?? ", pihu asked.

Pihu mother shook her head immediately and told her, " No pihu we will never forget you, how can you even think of that", and hugged her tightly.

"Will he let me meet you mom??", pihu asked hugging her mother tightly.

" Of course pihu we are your parents how can Rajveer not let you meet us, hmm?? And even after the wedding if you want we will still help you to get away from him I promise this time", she consoled pihu.

After some time they were escorted to the wedding hall by some maids.

°°°°°°°°°
Pihu along with her mother and few ladies entered the wedding hall. She saw Rajveer already sitting near the holy fire and doing the ritual told by the Panditji. Her father was also standing besides Prakash on the stage.

The ladies made pihu sit besides Rajveer for the wedding rituals.

Once she sat besides Rajveer her brain froze. This means everything is going to happen now there will be no turning back. Can't he see the hate in her eyes that she hold for him.

Just when she raised her eyes she found Rajveer already looking at her. She immediately lowered her eyes.

All the time of rituals pihu was just doing everything with heavy heart

All the time of rituals pihu was just doing everything with heavy heart. The pandit ji concluded the mantras and told Rajveer to tie the mangalsutra around pihus neck and apply vermillion on her forehead.

Pihu raised her eyes to look at Rajveer when he tied the mangalsutra around her neck. Even if his face was expressionless his eyes hold so much happiness and satisfaction. Why won't he after all he got successful by marrying her forcefully.

Just when all the rituals got completed pandit ji announced, "Now I announce you both as husband and wife for the next 7 lives".All the guests started clapping.

While the beast won and the beauty gets broken.

°°°°°°°

It was the night time when pihu was getting escorted to Rajveer's personal room by some ladies.

The whole day was too much overwhelming for Pihu. Whole day Rajveer was sticking to her as if she is a award he just won. He didn't even let her go to the washroom alone, he waited inside the room while she was in the restroom attached to it. She felt quite embarrassed about that cause he left all the guests waiting just to follow her.

All the ladies left once pihu entered Rajveer's room. Pihu looked at the room which was decorated by flowers and candles. This was her wedding night. A sudden wave of anger rushed through her veins. Is this how she was supposed to loose her virginity. By getting raped by her own (forced) husband.

By his actions he didn't seem to be a decent guy who will stop once she said 'no'.

She rushed towards the bed and started throwing all the decorations. She destroyed every single thing from the flowers to the candles. She stopped once she felt herself getting calm. Just when she realised what she did, all her anger vanished and fear overtook her feelings.

She destroyed everything now Rajveer will surely punish her. She shivered remembering his punishment. Just when she was in her own daze the sound of door opening was heared following the arrival of Rajveer. Pihu shivered in fear.

---------------------------------------

Next chapter is on it's way ☄️.

Vote ⭐and comment💬.

Byee.
Praju🍂.