Chapter--24

"Are you really sure she is marrying him on her own will", Rajveer's dadi asked.

" Of course dadi ,why would we lie to you. She realised that Rajveer really loves her and that's why she said yes", Ayush explained.

"Then I'm so happy for my baby ", she said smiling widely and caressed Rajveer's hair.

Rajveer smiled at her. He didn't wanted his dadi to take any stress or help pihu to escape that's why he told Ayush to help him which he did.

"Let's go dadi people must be waiting for us", Rajveer said taking her hand.

°°°°°°°°°
Pihu's POV:

I was looking at my own reflection in the mirror. I looked beautiful but my insides were crying. The beautician just left after doing my make up. Never in my life I wanted my marriage to be happen with the man I fear and hate the most.

Today is my engagement.

Which I dreaded the most. I hoped some miracle would happen and my life would be back to normal with my family. I wanted to escape from his grasp but he had taken all the precautions to prevent me from escaping.

And just to crush the last ray of my hope he even threatened me with my family last night. He still have kept my family in his mansion but where?? I don't know. He didn't let me meet them after the last meeting which was two days ago.

He said he'll let my family go but after our marriage and if I try to do anything then he will kill them.

Tears gathered in my eyes.

This is what my fate is?? Marrying a monster??

Few minutes later few ladies entered the room. I wiped my tears softly.

"Let's go ma'am  Rajveer sir and guests are waiting ", one of them said and startestarted escorting me towards the engagement hall.

Author's POV:

Once pihu entered the engagement hall everyone stood up on their place. She saw Rajveer who was dressed finely and looked hot as hell which she ignored, walking towards her. He forwarded his hand towards her like a gentleman which she held reluctantly. They started to walk towards the stage together.

All the time Rajveer was looking at pihu as if she was his whole world. She looked so beautiful in this attire, all dressed up only for him. His dream is finally coming true. She will be his wife soon. As planned by him tomorrow is the wedding . Just one day and he'll have her all by himself. He just can't wait to have her in his arms.

Once they reached the stage the Pandit ji (hindu priest) started the engagement vows , once it was done he asked to exchange the rings, "Now you may exchange the rings".

Pihu's chain of thoughts broke by the Pandit ji's words. Her heart was beating so loudly that one can hear it from close. She looked at Rajveer who was holding the ring in one hand and another forwarded towards her. She looked in his eyes pleadingly but his one glare made her to held her left hand forward. Rajveer slipped the ring in her finger and kissed the back of her hand.

Now it was her turn, she looked at her adjacent side to find a lady holding the box of the ring. With trembling hands she took the ring and slipped through his finger.

Once it was done everyone started to clap. Pihu looked at the crowd in search of her family. She found them sitting besides Rajveer's family. She wanted to run towards them but Rajveer was holding her by her waist.

After taking some pictures together, pihu gathered some courage asked lowly, "I want meet my family".

Rajveer looked at her and smiled.
" Okay let's go, meet your family ", he said and started taking her towards them with his hand on her waist.

Once they reached near her family pihu immediately hugged her mother. While Rajveer left to meet some guests.

" We are sorry pihu we couldn't save you", her mother said with tears.
Pihu wiped her tears, "Don't cry mom this was written on my fate and nothing can be changed now", she consoled her mother.

After hearing her pihu's mom started crying louder. Pihu looked at her father who also had tears in his eyes which he was trying to hide. No father would want his precious daughter to get married to man who has a reputation like Rajveer and that too forcefully.

"Please dad don't cry.... I promise I'll be fine", she told her father and wiped his tears.

Her father also wiped pihu's tears and hugged her tightly. Few minutes later Rajveer arrived and took pihu with himself. Pihu tried to refuse but Rajveer glared at her making her obey. There was no way pihu would let him harm her family in any way like he threatened. The only way to keep him sane was to obey him. She had lost all the hopes and now didn't wanted anyone to be harmed because of her. With each passing day pihu's hate for Rajveer was increasing. She can never love him even in her worst nightmare.

Lost in her thoughts pihu didn't noticed that Rajveer had brought her into a room. Just when he locked the door behind them pihu's trance broke by the sound of door locking. She immediately noticed her surrounding.

"Why... Why did you brought me here", she asked in fear.

" Come on sweetheart don't you think I should get something from my beautiful newly engaged fiance", he said with a smirk, which scared her to the core.

"Aren't you already happy by taking my freedom and marrying me forcefully", even if she is scared of him she couldn't help but vocalize the actual situation he had put her through.

If it was any other day rajveer would have been pissed till now but he was really in a good mood today.

His smirk grew wider and his eyes showed mischief. "Yes I am, but I think I should get a kiss from my fiance".

Her eyes widened, "No!!.. ", she answered, her heartbeat raised cause she knows he can do it using his force.

Rajveer started to walk towards her.
" No.. Don't come near me....please ", she said taking her steps back. Just when she was about to run Rajveer quickly held her by her shoulders and pinned her on the wall.

" Please don't do it", she begged trembling lightly.

"Come on sweetheart it's just a kiss", he said and forcefully pressed his lips against her soft ones. Pihu immediately started to struggle but he pinned her hand on the wall and pressed his body against her making her unable to move.

It was getting hard for him to resist her when she was looking like fallen angel.

Just when he was satisfied he left her lips. Pihu cried agony and disgust. She slide down on the floor and hugged her knees crying hard.

Rajveer bend to her level and cupped her cheek, " Don't cry sweet I am going to be your husband, this is normal between couple ", he consoled which didn't help pihu to calm. Listening his words she sobbed harder.

Is this how her life was going to be??

-------------------------------------------
How was the chapter??

Comment you opinion.

And if you are liking the story then don't forget to follow me.

Vote⭐ and Comment💬.

Byee.
Praju🍂.