1

lily
i was getting ready to leave with my dad and mom, where are you going you may ask? well maine, its my christmas break from school and instead of having a week off my mom and dad always let me skip the week before actual break. its currently saturday i had school yesterday but no more for a little bit. after putting my long black hair in a little messy bun i grabbed my charger and airpods making my way downstairs and im met with my mom, shes pretty. i love my mom so much i have such a good bond with her and my father and it makes me so happy. i dont really have friends here and the ones i do have i dont care enough to hang out with. its not that im antisocial or anything i just dont wanna go out. if you were to ask me would i rather go with some friends to the movie theater and watch a new horror movie or stay inside with my mom and dad and watch halloween 3,000 times. id pick the second one. anyway my mom had long black hair but she went to get highlights put in so she has some blonde in there too, she wasnt to too tall just abt 5'6 my dad said and my dad is abt 6'2 maybe 6'3 so he was a tall fucker- excuse my language- mom had brown eyes and i had blue eyes same as dad and long eyelashes like mom. its funny how that works out. my mom was skinny but it was bc of her metabolism, dad was buffish hes strong for his age and maybe a lil stronger. now me- idfk how but i got big tits and a big booty. im thick im not fat but im thick and i got thick thighs. im a virgin ofc, ive had 2 maybe 3 bfs but nothing serious. my mom is a nurse while my dad works in a big building and basically owns his business. he has 2 really good friends Nick & Davis they have been here my whole life. id occasionally sleep at Davis's house when mom and dad would want alone time. i havent in abt 9 years. i havent seen them in abt 7 months maybe 8 so almost a year and a lot has changed. idk abt them tho.

currently now tho. i was scrolling on instagram liking some of my "friends" posts this is my first time going but every winter my dad and mom and dads best friends come to the cabin in maine it was abt a 6 hour and 20 minute drive from home to the cabin and it was currently 11am it just barley hit that, so we'd be arriving around 5:30 maybe if my math is correct- idc if it aint.

dad said that there was 4 bedrooms 2 being a master and 2 being normal sized, one master and one normal had bathrooms in them which one master bedroom was up stairs same with one normal and the other two were upstairs. the two upstairs were the ones with the bathrooms and then there was an extra bathroom downstairs, the livingroom was big and shared it with the kitchen the pics mom showed it looked so pretty. anywho imma nap so byebye:)

time skip

i woke up to only having abt 10 mins till we arrived. i decided to put my shoes back on unplug my phone and put all that shit in my little bag i brought. once i was done we came to a stop. my mom looked at me and said "well. here we are" my eyes went wide and i smiled. it was huge. and very beautiful. there were no other cars here yet so that means we beat those mfs.

i got out and dad handed me my duffle bag from the truck and another small backpack. we all went inside and as i put my bags down all i hear is "ma brothaaa!!" oh god Nicks here.. he was always the crazyish one when Davis was the chill calm one. i walk outside and im met with a tall ass ginger bitch- i forgot Nick was a ginger. but its okay it fit his numerous freckles on his face and arms, he had beautiful green eyes his hair was somewhat curly as well.

"heyy mf" my dad said back my mom and him hugged as well, see its not weird at all were all very close with them my dads worked with Nick for the past 18 years. they met on a job site that they had to work tg and then from there they just became closer, now Davis him and dad met around the same time then they just made a pack and boom there here. after my mom and dad held me when i was born Davis and Nick were next, its basically just me mom and dad tg. i mean we still have moms parents and dads dad his mom left him sadly. but moms parents live in Florida and dads dad lives like 5 hrs away so we barley see any of them. i was then brought outta my thoughts