3

Lily
i just woke up. i looked at my alarm clock and it was abt to hit 7am. damn im up early i didnt hear any movement downstairs so i decided id go for a walk. i got up grabbing a long sleeve and sweats to my surprise it wasnt to too cold out so i was fine with a thin sweater over my shirt. i walked downstairs, sat on the couch and put my shoes on grabbing my moms extra key to the cabin and left. it was very beautiful out.

skip
its been abt 20 minutes since i left the cabin so i decided to turn around and head back. my thoughts were cut short due to me slipping on ice and falling.. or so i thought i didnt hit the ground at all. i opened my eyes to see arms wrapped around me. the person helped me get to my feet and stand stable again. "thank you" i say "ofc didnt want you to get to too hurt" he smiled. he was pretty cute but not as much as Nick and Davis. damn them guys...

"you okay?" i shook my head clearing my throat "uh yeah sorry, uh whats ur name" probably to soon to ask lily wt- "Cole" he simply replied kicking a small rock on the ground. he was cute, dimples when he smiled, grey eyes, blonde hair covered with a cap, he was in a brown carrhart hoodie and black pants with some work lookin boots. "how abt you?" "im Lily" he smiled "pretty name for a pretty lil lady" i smiled looking down hiding my small blush. Cole let out a lil giggle omg-

"Cole!" we hear and he turns around a girl with fake box dyed blonde hair came running towards us. "Cole your mom and dads been looking for you" she said "i went on a walk. yall are to crazy" he looked at her and rolled his eyes "whatever just come back to the cabin, and give me ur hoodie" she rubbed her arms even tho you could tell she wasnt rlly cold "no Olivia. i have a tank top under" "idc its cold and who tf is this" she gave me a disgusted look.

"a girl i ran into" Cole replied looking down "hi im L-" "yeah no idgaf come on baby" she took Coles hand and left. wtf. OlIviA is a bitch. but didnt he just flirt with me. eh wtv. i then started to actually head back to my cabin tho.

skip
it was now abt 11am and everyone was up and dressed were now abt to go look for a christmas tree since Christmas eve is in 3 days.

"guys i have a good idea. were gonna do secret santa. theres everyones name in here so just pick one but dont tell anyone who u got. and if u get urself put it back" my mom said shaking one of dads hats. i got to pick first, then mom, Davis, Dad, & Nick. i opened my lil slip of paper and see Davis on it. god damnit he's probably the hardest to buy for. but wtv, we then head out and leave i decided to ride with Davis, Nick just rode with my mom and dad. Davis let me pick the music, we were singing till we got to where we needed to be.

skip
we just got back with the tree. i guess were going shopping tomorrow good ill have a bit more time to figure out what imma get Davis. Nick and dad were cooking dinner mom was showering and me an Davis were playing ping pong i was obviously winning. "okay 7-4 this ones game point" Davis says i nodded and we began. me hitting it and him not hitting it back "wtf!" he yelled i giggled "oh no now ur gonna get it" my eyes widened and i ran right before i was at the stairs he grabbed me and threw me on the couch tickling me.

after that we all sat at the table to eat and just talk after i ate tho i went to shower and get into more comfy clothes going to my bed and letting it take all my thoughts away as i fall asleep. the last thought on my mind was... Cole.