Notes: Historical correctness

// Note: This page is updated regularly! //

// Caution: The notes contain spoilers about the content! //

- Edwina Sharma, her family, friends and other characters in this books are mostly fictional. 

- The characters of Edwina, Queen Charlotte, Mary Sharma and Prince Friedrich are based on the depictions of the Netflix production "Bridgerton" after the second season (also other mentioned characters like Lady Danbury or the Duchess of Hastings).

- The royal family members are historically correct: Coming to the royal family including Queen Charlotte, Princess Charlotte, Prince Friedrich and Prince Carl I gave my best to be historically correct in their relationships. The real Prince Carl sadly died at the young age of three. Because I didn't want to change the lifes of Prince Friedrich and his future wife, I decided to give Prince Carl a longer and happy life in my story.

- Princess Charlotte of Wales spent the second half of the year 1814 in Weymouth. Without being able to prove it, she is said to have formed a love bond with a Prussian prince during this time. Historians see Prince Friedrich as one of the two possible persons. For my story I chose him as this said gentleman. I took the artistic freedom of sending them on journeys through the county of Dorset. 

The royal family tree (just parts!):