Chapter 6:Even an old bat can enjoy chaotic fun

From Dracula's perspective, it was clear that his threat fell on deaf ears. He really begin to think that Kumagawa lacks any sense of self-preservation.

He thinks it was fair to assume so. After all, the boy keeps getting himself in dangerous situation, fully knowing the danger, with no concern at all for his safety.

And how does he keep on sneaking on him? There were six experienced monsters in the sauna, yet none of them noticed Kumagawa's presence until he spoke up. Is this kid a ninja or something?

Kumagawa:[Ah, are we actually finally doing the planing for the birthday?]

Dracula had lead to an empty room. It was iluminated by chadeliers and tge only other thing in the room were tables.

Dracula:Yes, now go arrange tables.

Kumagawa moved his hands up in mock surrender. He advanced through the mass table, inspecting them for a bit.

He looked at the table on his right and lightly kicked it. Even though it was a light kick, the table still moved a considerable distance.

The table's legs rubbed agaist the floor as it was pushed, making a high pitched sound because of the frection. While the table would still have made such a sound if Kumagawa dragged it like a normal person, it wouldn't have been nearly as irritating to the ears.

Dracula:Enough! I'll arrange the tables, you...You just go sit in the corner.

Kumagawa retreated to the back of the room, his back leaning against the wall as he took on the full view of the room. After that Dracula took in a deep breath, calming himself down.

Dracula:Table twenty seven, please move to position twenty three.

The table in question gained a moith and eyes on the white material covering it, after which flying to the position it was requested to. Kumagawa watched this scene unfold as he scratched his chin.

Kumagawa:[Interesting...]

Dracula:Just let me do my work. Seventeen go twenty eight. Sixteen to fourty seven. Nineteen to fifty. Twenty nine to twenty five. Fourty two to eighteen. Ten to fourty.

Kumagawa listened to Dracula's commands, using them to discern the individual numbers belonging to each table. He moved forward and sat on one of the tables, weakly kicking it with the back of his foot.

Kumagawa:[Fourty four up.]

The table Kumagawa sat on gained a face like others before it, lightly gasping in surprise when finding the minus sitting on it. However, it soon obeyed his command.

Kumagawa looked down to see that Dracula hasn't noticed his actions yet, much too preocupied with arranging the tables. Really, the vampire reminded him of Zenkichi with how dedicated to his work he was.

Kumagawa began to clap his hands in applauses, gaining Dracula's attetion. He waved down at the vampire.

Kumagawa:[Haha, you really are a hard working guy. No wonder this hotel is still in one piece despise the arguments some inhabitants might have.]

Dracula:Thirty one to nineteen.

As he comanded so, the table hovered in the air to tge place commanded. As it did so kt hit Kumagawa, making the minus fall of it.

At the little act of revenge Dracula allowed a smirk to form on his fce, after which he continued his work. However, because of that he didn't see the grin streching on Kumagawa's face.

Kumagawa:[Fourty six up.]

The table did as it was told, Kumagawa landid on it with his legs crossed. He shifted his weight a bit to the left, the table following such action and tilting to tge left side.

Kumagawa:[Oh, I see...]

Kumagawa gripped the front of the table and shifted his weight forward, the table quickly speeding forward. Now having figured out how to fly it, he flyed by Dracula, making the vampire's cale flutter because of the air current produced by the table's speed.

Dracula had a confused face as such actions took place. However, it soon turned into a competitive smirk.

Kumagawa:[Are you sure you remember how to do this, grandpa?]

Dracula:Don't freak out, baby face.

The upside down face of Dracula appeared in front of Kumagawa. The vampires had took a table as well to fly, but he was sitting upside down at the moment, hovering about Kumagawa.

Kumagawa:[Try not to fall off, old man!]

Kumagawa had propulsed his table once again, moving away from Dracula. Seeing this course of the action the vampire smiled in excitement.

Dracula:Tables fifty six and fourty four to my side!

Said tables listened to their commands, floating one on the right side and one on the left side of Dracula. As the vampure began chasing Kumagawa with his table the other two tables followed close.

Several other tables were floating around the room, but Kumagawa managed to maneuvre through them even at his current speed. Dracula had also managed to chase him even with all the obstacles.

Dracula:Hahaha, prepare to cry, sneaky man!

Kumagawa:[I can actually fake cry really well, if you need a vonsolation!]

Dracula:Pfft, like I'd need one!

Kumagawa made a sharp turn, swinging the tabke up and than maneuvering back. Dracula took a sudden stop seeing this, the old count looking like he was having fun.

Kumagawa:[This is considered light work back at Hakoniwa!]

Dracula:Whatever!

They continued this chase for a while, taking sharp turns yet neither having fallen off. Soon enough, an idea popped up in Dracula's head.

Dracula:Twenty seven. Twenty five. Sixty five. Seventy six. Fourty eight. Lock his path. Lock his pat!

Several tables came together, forming a wall to stop Kumagawa. Even so, there we still cracks on this wall because of the tables being circular.

Kumagawa did know he could jump from his table and slip through those cracks. However, ge had another idea in mind.

Kumagawa sifted his weight back, the table following the motion. As it hit the wall the other tables were pushed in all direction.

Kumagawa landed on one of those scattered table and began jumping from table to table. Seeing this Dracula only laughed louder.

Dracula:Come on, man! This is nice!

Dracula followed his lead, jumping from table to table with the joy of a little child. However, he soon lost sight of Kumagawa.

He stopped as he felt something pulling him. Kumagawa was flying on a table and has grabbed Dracula's cape, dragging the vampire on the table.

They exited the room, flying on the table through the halls making quite the comotion. Even so, all the two did was laugh.

The action soon comd to an end, as their table impacted with a walking armor. The two were thrown off balance and fell as tge armor was scattered into pieces.

Dracula was dazed a little, but siin recovered. He garbbed the helmet of tge armor and laughed loudly.

Dracula:Oh, boy! Who was that guy? Sire Brakecealot!? Hahaha!

Dracula threw the helmet back and began walking forward. He saw one of the tables's tablecloth covering what looked to be like a body and walked towards it.

Dracula:Okay! The fun you were talking about earlier? Nailed it!

He pulled the tablecloth off to greet Kumagawa. However, he was confused when all he found under tge tablecloth was a chestplate.

Dracula:...Misogi?