One

Life is really absolutely unpredictable, it always change according to our own choice. From the experience wei xian now publicly called himself wei wuxian the yilling patriarch and matriarch of Wu-Ji sect, always believe in Ghost King Crimson Rain, Hua cheng. Though Jiangs believe in lord water master.

Wei Wuxian never ask anything as he believe everything depends on their own choice and action. As for Wei Zhan now wei wangji, Hanguang Jun the sect leader and patriarch of Wu-Ji  sect, in his previous life he pray every god so he get back his soulmate. Now he pray lord wind master sometimes as they cultivate wind energy.

Lans always believes in lord of literature Ling Wen Zhen Jun. Jins follow god of wealth lord water master Shi Wu-Du. Nies follow Martial god of North Pie Meng. Fallen wens were believer of Martial Emperor Jun Wu but dafan wens as healer and farmers they pray lord rain master Yashi Huang.

In wu ji sect none stop anyone to pray their own believer, but as sect leader and madam believed in Wind Master and Ghost King along with wei families lord rain master, their sect main prayer hall has three divine statu to pray.

Jin guanshah, jin guangyao and su she died Jin Zixuan now sect leader. After four month of the mass cultivation conference lans come to Wu-ji sect for forgiveness.

Wei Wangji : okay, i forgive you, but you are killer of my parents, toke away my childhood made me a papet with ice block, hunt down my family. I will never accept you. You will never be my family.

Lan Xichen now a broken man, lan qiren actually forcefully bring him here, he is openly crying but none giving him a face including wei twins.

Wei Wangji : Lan Xichen, look up see clearly, this is wei ying my husband mother of my two sons my soulmate my everything. I lost a brother and an uncle my precious home. But i have an elder sister, a younger brother, two uncle two grandmother and whole sect as a family who will die for me.

Wei Wuxian : it’s okay maybe we will not live in mortal realm more than three months. So stop this husband. Dear radishes come here, you know right, this is your bofu lan Xichen and grand uncle lan qiren. Just considered them our distance relatives, okay?  Ha?

Wei Sezhui : grand uncle lan qiren, you are too much, your teaching also full of nonsense and self honoured.

Wei Jingyi : yes, da ge is right, and bofu you are total shit, why should you need to be an actor when you cannot act properly. Be yourself that will heart some people at fast but you will be yourself. If you are not an shit actor jue uncle would have your best friend still.

None say anything not even wei family or wangxian couple. Lan Xichen go on his knees and still crying.

Lan Xichen : i accept as your distance relatives, please forgive me, i will do my best to be myself and your family as i should be.

Wei Sezhui : okay. You are not at faults you are not teached by a sect leader, your uncle was not tought to become sect leader.

Lan qiren felt very insulted but understand it’s true ultimately he never wanted to become sect leader. It was always his brother and he wanted to become an immortal cultivator like his mother.

Wei Sezhui bring out a music scroll.

Wei Jingyi : take this as a sign of our forgiveness, you are lack of you musical cultivation, it will help you and you don’t need to be confined yourself in your room.

Lan Xichen accept this with both hands and bow in gratitude.

Wei Wuxian : oh come on finish this i am hungry. Um distance relatives please come to dining hall have lunch before you left.

Though wei wuxian tount them none say anything. Wei Wangji act like his wife is precious flower and if he wait any longer she will wilt. So they went for lunch.

Jiang cheng lost everything in last horrible cultivation conference in Lanling. His sister, precious nephew which is his honour. Mostly believe in himself. Most of discipline gossips about wei wuxian, how cool he is and how dashing he was in his youth as ice block second young master lan left his sect and family for him.

Jiang cheng realised that it was never him from the start, it was his mother who made him who he is today and she made his brother his stepping stone. Now he also lost his sister. Though she did not say anything but deep down he knows she did not care for him like before.

On top of that traitor nephew he ultimately head over hills for wei sezhui and all time looks up to wei wuxian and wei wangji like Star. And always practice say he have to protect his husband in future like Hanguang Jun.

Fuck i want to die!

But i can't! 

I want my brother! 

But i can't, he is now a matriarch of wu-ji sect and never be his brother.

If he didn’t banished him may be he got a chance to curt wen qing now madam nei. His brother should have been his right hand man. Lan sect should have been his ally and in laws not rivals. Nie Huaisang should have been his sworn brother like younger age. Those miracle wei twins should have been his nephew including jin ling. He lost everything. He is lotus dock and drink almost five bottle of wei wuxian's favourite empire smile and could not control Himself in self hurting and put on fire on Himself.

When a senior jiang discipline see this he could not figure out what to do so he through him in the lake water. Though lake water save his life from burn to death but the water is not clear or pure water so his wounds are now all infected.

Jiang elder : sect leader if you don’t be offered i have something to say.

Jiang cheng groin in pain, if not strong Golden core he might died now.

Jiang cheng : Say no need to do formality.

Jiang elder : how about you request to go Wu-Ji sect for treatment and ask forgiveness from wei wuxian. If he don’t even forgive you, your body will be healed properly in short time.

Jiang cheng's eyes widened, why didn’t he think about it sooner, at least he can ask forgiveness he will success or not it doesn’t matter. As for treatment they have divine healer. So he quickly sent a latter for asking permission for jiang disciplines serious burn wounds treatment but didn’t mentioned it was him.

When he got permission two days later, he prepare expensive gift for his soon to be nephews and brother in law and brother come sister now. And went Wu-Ji sect. It almost six months last time he saw his brother. Everyone is shell shocked to see the conditions of once arrogant sect leader Jiang.

Madam nei did not here in Wu-Ji sect so her head discipline treat him. At night after almost one months he fall asleep. He woke up at six o'clock in morning and prepare Himself to see his brother. But today's atmosphere in Wu-Ji sect is totall difference. Everyone is talking and going here and there.

Finally at breakfast time he ask his disciplines whose come with him what happened here. What he learn about he lost all colour of his face and want do die again in full consciousness.

It's like, last night when his brother come sister and brother in law were sleeping at midnight there is a heavenly thunder start to strike them. According to xiao xingchen this is heavenly calamities for ascending to godhood and it is still continuously striking if they succeed they both will be god otherwise will be died.

He lost all his hopes, if they succeed then they have heaven and earth difference so forget about forgiveness and if they fail then forget about to see your brother again.

Nie brothers come as quickly as possible in Wu-Ji sect. They also informed Lan sect. Evening time Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren also come with some elite discipline but the thunder is still striking whole place is burnt down. And embarrassing thing is his brother is in women body and bearly wearing clothes as his brother in law also wereing night clothes.

In immortal realm, Baoshan Saren sent a latter with one drop of wei wuxian's blood to someone and told herself everything will be fine. And come to Wu-ji sect to comfort wei twins as they are still children they are very afraid if something goes wrong.