eighteen

Compared to Demon realm and Immortal realm, Mortal realms time is faster. Though it’s just some month past in Heavenly realms after Wangxian couple ascended but in mortal realm it’s already some years. Two little couple, Lan Sezhui and Jin Ling, Lan Jingyi and Ouyang Zizhen are now nine year old growing children.

Sect leader Ouyang become a good sect leader and some what a reasonable father after his relationship with Wu-Ji sect. Jin Ling is per with his father Jin Zixuan in technic but not strength. Not to mention Lan Sezhui is the most powerful in their pears. So his current goal to suppress his father within his tenth birthday if he want a-yuan for his own.

On the other hand Ouyang Zizhen already suppress his father in every possible way but Lan Jingyi still more powerful than him. So he also need to be more hardworking to catch up with his beloved forget about his in laws. Both Lan sect Leader and Jiang Sect leader are very proud of them but none can boost about them. Jiang Cheng is ashemed and Lan Xichen is forbidden for his sect rules. But Lan Qiren shameless boost about his grandnephews.

Lackeys of Jin Guangyao and Jin Guanshah along with a mysterious man plan to do something big to shake the core of Wu-Ji sect if not whole cultivation world. Unknown to everyone about the upcoming storm, Wangxian couple drinking with Nei Brothers at night before the Celebration for Nie Qing.

Jiang Cheng could not sleep whole night, how can he? Someone stolen his fast kiss on top of that proposed him like he is some young median in teen. But that women is not bad at all, he has to talk about this to his elder and most importantly his so called shixiong Wei Wuxian and brother in law Wei Wangji. It's really pain in his ass, his arrogant fool brother in law Jin Zixuan also act shamelessly to show him that he is single.

It's not the last couple either, eyesore, LiMian couple, XingChen couple, his child nephew ZuiLing couple, YiZhen couple, everyone trying to suppress that who can be more shameless. Jiang Cheng can swore on his dead mother, if she was alive, she would have died in anger after watching these shameless people. It's midnight but he is still tossing and turning but an enormous killing internet suck his breathe dry.

.
.
.
.
.

After Wangxian couple solve the Sabar ancestor problem in Nie ancestors burial tomb, Nie brothers make this tomb a magnificent Temple of where they worship, Martial God of North, General Ming Guang, along with their savior Martial God Wei Wuxian and Wei Wangji. That said Martial Gods are drinking mess in dining hall with Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang while Wen Ning and two Senior Nie discipline is watching over them.

Suddenly Wei Wangji stood up and Wei Wuxian followed suit, they sence a massive amount of Ghost energy. Wen Ning quickly hand over a portion that will help them sobar up instantly.  After forcefully extract alcohol form their system Nie Mingjue felt a massive headache and Nie Huaisang wanted to murder anyone who dare to disturbs their leisure time.

With some senior Nie Discipline they following Wangxian couple as they cannot sence Anything wrong from long distance. When they reach outside of unclear realm, the scene welcome them is very gruesome to describe.

.
.
.

A group of Jiang and Yao sect discipline went for a joint night hunt, but something went wrong. They have subdued the yao and three demonic creatures but suddenly they come alive and ruthlessly kill and torn apart every living cultivator in their group but didn’t touch a single common people. To prevent them from heal that yao also killed the village healer.

Peaceful Cloud reacess shaken up at mid night from a ear pricing Emergency Bell. A group of masked man with Black and Golden robes along with dozon of demonic creature broke through the protection barrier of lan sect. Now killing their way to inner discipline rooms like some sick game to find reward.

.
.
.

Jiang Cheng is in high alart, he jump on his foot grab his outer robes and put on over his silk night robes. Then he grab his sword and sought for his four nephews. But people in Wu-Ji sect are more proactive than him, when he come outside he saw those who seance the killing intent all are outside but looking in front of them doing nothing.

Jiang Cheng felt anger boil inside him for those people but he also stood on his place dumbfounded. An army demonic creature along with a group of masked man with Black and Golden robes trying to broke through the protection barrier of Wu-Ji sect. That killing intent is coming from the very protection barrier like a sentinel. As soon as a demonic creature attack it turn into dust.

On the other hand when the cultivator attack it suck dry their spiritual energy along with their golden core and they fall like rag doll on the ground. Jiang Cheng shaken up when Jin Ling tug his sleeve, now he saw everyone is here on Guard if the cannot take it they will instantly take action. But still now not a single fly pass throughout the barrier.

Lan Sect subdued the demonic creature and enemy but it’s second time Cloud reacess is attack and it lost its thousands year old natural tranquillity and cold beauty. Those unknown people have nothing to identify who they are. Only have Jin sects outer discipline robes that doesn’t explain anything. Lan Qiren vomit blood in anger, Lan Xichen sit beside him silently.

A group of masked people and an army of demonic creature attack the Villagers in Nie sect. The leader of them is a very Handsome young man that gives of Godly arua. Wangxian couple is totally speechless, this arua is very familiar to them but this young man is not him nor its his clone either. Wei Wangji captured some arua in jade stone for evidence then start to fight.

In anger Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang also start to Kill like no tomorrow. Almost half an hour later the fight is over but almost whole village is wiped out by demonic creature and that handsome young man. All masked man and demonic creature are killed but that young man run away.

Wangxian couple instantly report it to upper court and Lian Wen Himself come to collect the evidence, he also dumbfounded when he feel the familiar spiritual arua. This battle arua belongs to very Martial God of North, Ming Guang, Pie Ming Nie Sect worship. Wangxian couple know very well how Pie Ming actually is, so they told the Nie Brothers that It's definitely someones doing and make Pie Ming scapegoat.

Pei Ming is totally furious, fast his ex lover Xuan Ji, then his descendant and right hand man Pei Su and now his own battle arua? Is the heaven kidding him? Or someone intentionally picking on him? Naturally his fast suspicion goes to Lord Rain Master but for shake of Heaven he never fight with that Women in actual battle so she cannot at least have his battle arua.

His ex lover is detained so she is also out of question. He instantly descend on top of PuQi Shrine but not even a single soul is present here. Some Ghost are wiping the ground while some ghost doing dish like it’s aftermath of huge celebration. That good for nothing god of misfortune is nowhere.

He go back Heavenly realm to find Lord Wind Master, the good for nothing brother of his bosom friend is very knowledgeable after Lian Wen as a social butterfly but he is also vanished like thin air.

What do you think happening in Heaven?

Why Pie Ming is in this conditions?

What will happen for Nie Qing's celebration?

Who is this young handsome man after all?