Two

Far from cultivation world in eastern area there is located PUQI Village. After the incident of ghost groom case with Xuan Ji is solved, Hua Cheng become San Lang and now happily chopping wood for his highness, Martial God, Crown Prince of Xanle, Xie Lian.

This is Xuan Ji, before death she was General of Xulie Kingdom and become like this for general pei ming now Martial God of north, Ming Guang

Suddenly hua cheng's face become dark, as his sub ordinate Moon Officer Yin Yu communicate with him through communication array. As Xie Lian is still testing him he saw every expression of San Lang. Before he saw through him hua cheng clam himself and face his highness.

San Lang : "Gege, i want go outside for a day, i will come back before you know."

Xie Lian : "San Lang, it's not like that, you can go anywhere you want to. I also have to go somewhere and i don't know when will i return."

Heaven is in uproar from two days ago announcing bell is roaring and none can be at easy, who knows who will be the unlucky man will gain next Godhood and others bad book. I have to go there to see this sish!

San Lang : "okay gege, i promise when you will return you can see me here."

Yin Yu informed him that he received a latter from immortal realm and what contain in the latter has abundant amount of evil energy. So he told him do background check the sender, who have the gut to mess with him!

Other side in cultivation world on thard day both wei wuxian and wei wangji disappeared from the heavily thunder strike and everything become normal. Then a heavenly glow covered whole night sky and announced whole three realm about the new two Martial God.

Baoshan Saren : "Everyone present here, thanks for caring my both grandsons, they achieved ultimate level of cultivation. They can not live with you as before anymore but i am sure they will show up after managed their initial report."

Everyone is overjoyed as it's a new legendary tale for mortals. People start to make their divine status but Baoshan Saren told them wait sometimes as some difference in their physical bodies bound to happen. Still if they are impatient they can do as they please.

As wangxian couple announced before, Songlan couple become new sect leader of Wu-Ji sect. Wei twins still didn't accept Jiang Cheng but did not humiliate anymore as they are not only son of sect leader anymore they are son of two martial god. Their every action will be followed by others.

Nie Mingjue's long waited dream come true as he can openly built a divine status for his savier and prayer in front of them. So Nie brothers buit a new Temple for their main house where they place, Pei Ming, Wei Wuxian and Wei Wangji. Lans are not far away either as Lan Xichen working hard his ass off, so he could not disappoint his brothers and nephews.