Introduction

In this story, the world is still under the king's rule and different kings rule different states

............
In this story, the world is still under the king's rule and different kings rule different states. There is no such war as winning another state or anything like that until any king doesn't do anything that offends anyone. all live in peace.... but still, some kings are greedy to take over more and more states but not all...only some....

The king of Rajasthan, Maharaj Dheer Singh Rathore, died 20 years back because of a disease leaving his wife, Maharani Chitra Dheer Rathore, to take care of the kingdom with his twin sons, Sidhant and Siddhartha Singh Rathore, who are also Yuvraj of Rajasthan.....their sons were only 4 years old at that time....everyone was worried that how a woman will be able to handle the kingdom while she is in the grief of her husband death...but she proof everyone wrong....along with her mother in law, kings mother, Rajmata Padmini Udai Rathore, Maharani stood strong for her kingdom and her sons. They send both the Yuvraj out of India at the age of 6, because some greedy people try to take advantage of no king kingdom and by killing the Yuvraj there won't be anyone who can take over the throne....

The most helpful person was the younger brother of the king, Arjuna Singh Rathore....he along with his wife, Ruhanika Arjuna Rathore, stood as a pillar for their sister-in-law and the kingdom. They have three children, Abhimaan Singh Rathore (21 age), Rajveer Singh Rathore (19 age), and Nandini Singh Rathore (17 age) ...

Maharani offered Arjuna to also send their children along with both the Yuvraj or after a certain age, but he declined saying if all children go from the mahal then it would be so silent and they would get bored, also his children doesn't have threats so why send them away from the family love.... both Yuvraj needs protection that's why they were sent away from the family otherwise he would not have let them go also...

but that doesn't mean that both Yuvrajs were devoid of family love.... every year whole Rathore family would go for one month to London to spend time with them. They will also come to Jaipur in their mahal to spend some time with their family.....but whenever they come to Jaipur, the mahal would be closed for any outsider visitor. Also, only a few trusted workers will stay in the mahal so that no one can harm the Yuvrajs.

Questions were raised as to why not Yuvraj was not shown to the world till now...as they must be adults now and can handle the situation....but Maharani declined saying that they would come in front of the world the day one of them will be getting Raj Tilak...

So this is the description that you need to know for now....as the story goes on more will be told but for now this only...

......
Your friend