3)

************************************

it's nearly 15 days since shehnaaz left the house but he still hasn't told anyone anything. He doesn't know how to break this news to them. He had seen how much everyone adored her, and loved her...everyone did ask him when she was going to return but he only said that he had no idea but he only knew that she was safe and it was true, he did know that she is safe as he send a bodyguard behind her without her knowledge. He instructs him to keep an eye on her to ensure that she is alright...

now he was working in his study like every day to distract himself from the thought of shehnaaz when he heard the knock on the door and the person came inside once he said to come in. He looked and saw that it was Rajveer. He looked like someone gave him the biggest shock of his life...

"bhai...." called Rajveer slowly not knowing how to break this news to him...

"haa bolo rajveer, kya hua. tum itni ghabraye hue kyu ho..." said yuvraaj softly so that he tell him what happened...

"b..bhai....vo...ni...niche...." shuttered Rajveer not knowing what will be his big brother's reaction after knowing who came...

"niche kya rajveer, bolo," asked yuvraaj impatiently.....

"niche, sidhant bhai aye hai" Rajveer broke the news making yuvraaj stare at him blankly. He immediately got up and marched downstair with Rajveer behind him. Reaching downstair he saw that everyone was present there with his identical twin, the second yuvraaj of the state, sidhant Singh Rathore, standing in front of them with his head down. One more man is standing behind him like he is trying to hide behind him...

rajmata was the first one to move. She moved and....gave a slap to her grandson...

"hume sharam aa rahi hai app par. app ne hum sab ka sir jhukane par mujbur kar diya tha agr uss din Siddhartha ne humari baat nhi mani hoti. app rathore nhi hai....rathore kayar nhi hote" shouted rajmata angrily while no one tried to stop her.....they knew he deserved it...

"hume maaf kr dijiye dadi...." he was cut off by rajmata....

"mat bulaiye hime dadi.....nhi hai hume apke dadi....appko pata bhi hai kitna bada gunah kiya hai apne......humne apse pucha tha ki app shaadi ki liye tyaar hai.....humne koi jor jabardasti nhi ki thi.....apne haa kahi tabhi hum rishta lekr gye the shehnaaz ke ghar.....par apne kya kiya.....app bhaag gye shaadi se.....kisi se baat bhi karna zaroori nhi smjha apne.....agr uss din apki jagah yuvraaj Siddhartha ne nhi li hoti to pata bhi hai kitni ungaliyaan uthati rajaye pr...apke dadasa, pita ji ki kamai hui sab izzat mitti mein mil jati...." scolded rajmata but one thing stuck in sidhant mind is that his twin brother had to take his place in marriage, that means marriage did happen. He looks toward his brother only to see him turning his face seeing him. He deserves this but what he cannot see is shehnaaz, if she is daughter in law of this house, shouldn't she be present here...