4)

*************************************

"shehnaaz.." rajmata called her name making other more confuse as how the former queen know this innocent and simple girl, who manage to capture their heart in just 15 days. she is just a free bird, always smiling and helping them. she came here asking for shelter as she has nowhere to go. they did ask about her family but she just said she didn't want to talk about it yet so they leave her, not wanting to pressurise her....

"pranam rajmata" said shehnaaz bending down to take her blessing....

"ab hum itne paraye ho gye hai ki app hume rajmata bulayengi..." she said a little hurt but in playful tone....she know how shehnaaz must be feeling...

"nhi....vo...aisa nhi hai...hum..." shehnaaz fumbled as she doesn't have any explanation to give. she don't know what to say or how else to address them....

"hum jante hai app sab ke man mein bhot sawal honge" maharani said coming forward, to members of old age home
"aur app sab log unka jawab bhi chahte honge....pr kya app log hume thodi der ke liye akela chod skte hai....yeh humara parivarik mamla hai....app logo ke sawalon ka jawab hum baad mein denge...par abhi app hume thoda samay dein...." she said joining her hand not wanting to come as rude but also not wanting to discuss their family matter in front of them...

"app hath na jodein maharani sa. hum smjhte hai. app baat kijiye, hum log andar jaate hai...." said an old lady and everyone nodded their head in understanding. they move inside the building which is their home. now maharani also turn toward shehnaaz, who immidiately bend down to take her blessing....

"kaisi hai app shehnaaz.." she ask sweetly putting her hand on her cheek, caressing it little, while shehnaaz lean into her touch feeling the familiar motherly warmth which she get use to feel for last 6 month...

"hum thik hai....app kaise hai..." she asked looking at her...

"hum apse bhot naraz hai. aise koi apna ghar chod ke ata hai kya, bina kisi ko bataye.." she scolded her making shehnaaz look down guilty. she know she did wrong not telling anyone about her departure, but she was also hurt .....

"hume maaf kr dijiye...." she said slowly, making maharani shake her head slightly and kiss her head lovingly.....

"acha ab vo chodiye. hum sab apko lene aye hai vapis. chaliye vapis, apne ghar" at this shehnaaz immidiately shook her head taking a step back. this broke siddhartha's heart who was looking at the scene in front of him silently like others, standing beside his twin....

"hume maaf krein, pr hum vapis nhi aa skte...." she said glancing at Siddhartha, who looked down immediately, with tears forming in her eyes.....

"aur hum jaan skte hai kyu?...vo apka bhi ghar hai" said rajmata wanting her to let out, but to her dismay that doesn't happen...

"hum bas itna hi khe skte hai ki ab hume nhi rehna vaha...." mummered shehnaaz....

"kya apko sach mein lagta hai ki hume kuch nhi pata hoga" ask maharani and shehnaaz have no doubt that she doesn't know. after all she is a mother and who knows better than a mother about her children....