7

But I want to see it but I can’t say it out loud.

At this time, the implicit desire conveyed by the eyes is more attractive than the straightforward desire expressed by the mouth.

I pretended to be coy, glanced at Song Haotian's crotch and looked away.

But my hand held Song Haotian's wrist tightly, and through this physical contact, my forearm "took advantage of the situation" to touch his crotch intentionally or unintentionally.

Song Haotian didn't make any sound of patience.

But his Adam's apple moved.

The raised Adam's apple rolled up and down under the thin skin, obviously swallowing saliva and forcing himself to endure.

More importantly, the penis is the most realistic place in the body that responds to desire.

These two ounces of meat are not completely controlled by the man's will, especially in the erect state. It is not even "semi-automatic". At most, a quarter of it is controlled by the brain, and the rest is completely controlled by the penis.

But now, Song Haotian's cock became harder and harder under the touch of my forearm.

No matter how calm Song Haotian pretended to be on the surface, his cock betrayed him with utmost honesty.

Perhaps out of "retaliation" against me, Song Haotian inserted another finger into my vagina.

Three fingers move together.

Her vagina was stretched wide open.

The fingertips hit my prostate arousal every time.

The fingers were still thrusting in and out, perfectly simulating the frequency of thrusting during sex, and even schemingly followed a certain "depth" principle.

"Nine shallow and one deep" is of course just a guide for beginners.

If you really want to take your pleasure to the next level, you have to put aside the constraints of rules and regulations, and even go against the rules of the rookie stage.

Song Haotian, a scheming dog, obviously knows this well.

There is no pattern to the depth of this man's finger thrusting, but it makes people want to stop every time.

Even if I go through many battles, I can't escape the rape of his "golden finger".

"Uh huh..."

My pussy felt more and more comfortable, and my moans became more and more suppressed and soft.

Not to mention Song Haotian's breathing became heavier after hearing this, even I wanted to fuck myself after hearing this lustful cry.

Hey, who would have thought that this pussy could bring me such a reaction?

I really can't make such a soft and soft sound with just my dick.

Suddenly I had some wonderful ideas.

I can use this pussy to coax a man into bed, and when it's time to go into battle with a gun, I can rape that man with my cock.

Really, if you have a pussy and a dick, you can definitely catch them all. Which man can escape this kind of trap?

Thinking about it this way, I am really born to be the absolute No. 1 - with my own magic tool for trapping men.

"Well……"

It feels so good to have her pussy fucked by fingers.

I couldn't help but hold Song Haotian's arms with both hands, as if this could relieve the numbness in my vagina.

A very strange feeling arose in the hole - very swollen but very pleasant.

I heard the sound of water. It was not loud, but it was very clear in a cramped space like an airplane restroom.

The water in my vagina is so surging and overflowing.

This is definitely a "famous weapon".

Song Haotian was probably also aroused by my pussy.

He began to thrust in and out of his vagina at high frequency - the depth of his fingers each time was not very deep, but it just hit the hot spot of the prostate, and the weight was just right.

"Ah um..."

I yelled with my mouth half open, and leaned against the side of Song Haotian's arm, pretending to be trying my best to endure my moans.

Song Haotian smiled and said, "My pussy is already so wet, so what does it matter if I scream?"

I lowered my head, curled my lower lip with understanding and contempt, and continued to suppress my screams.

Seeing that I was still so "coy", this dog's pussy was aroused by me with a deeper desire, and my fingers attacked the hole forcefully and mischievously even more wantonly.

[Add bookmark]

03

.

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

03

.

Popular novel recommendations

The beautiful male partner just wants to be happy [Quick Wear np]

Killing a Hundred People and Attacking Hypnosis

Quickly wear: Poor little me, I was trapped by the big guys (np)

[Quickly wear] NP is watered by big guys day and night

A beautiful bisexual beauty who has become the toy of crazy batches [Quick Wear]

Punished Beauty (SP)

Recently updated novels

Professor Li’s daily quilting (bisexual SM)

When a heartthrob enters a tragic drama

After wearing the book, I get close to the beautiful female star

Quick Wear Semen Collection System

The Truce Agreement between the Honest Demon King and the Sultry Hero

simple relationship

the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels top