26

26 I have picked and licked your pussy before, so why don’t you let me fuck you once?

Previous chapter

‎‍‍Catalogue‎‎‍Catalog‌‎‍

‎‎‍Seal‎‌face‎‍‎

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

Song Haotian and I were staring at each other, wondering where to hide.

The various equipment in the gym have no cover, and there is really no place to hide.

Just when I was about to pull up the zipper of my pants, I heard the aunt reply: "What kind of gym are you dragging? That's not my responsibility. Today I'm just dragging the aisles of each floor, and there are other areas. Someone else is responsible. If you let me drag you everywhere, then find someone else to do it! It’s so funny!”

As she spoke, the aunt angrily picked up the bucket and mop and walked down the aisle, cursing as she walked.

Song Haotian couldn't help but laugh and joked: "The cleaners in your company are so unique?"

I also found it funny and replied: "My aunt is also a sweet-tempered person. She gets one cent of salary to do one job. Since the labor has already been divided, it's normal that she doesn't want to do more."

We both burst into laughter, our eyes met inadvertently, and the atmosphere became inexplicably entangled.

Song Haotian slowly came over and kissed me, sucking and licking slowly at first, with a hint of probing.

I responded to him calmly.

He is slow and so am I.

Youdao means slow work and careful work.

Slow kissing can often amplify some sensual enjoyment.

Song Haotian was obviously relieved, and his true nature was exposed as he kissed her.

He doesn't want to be gentle and affectionate. What he likes more is fierce attack. He wants to suck my brain away with every kiss.

He is also very domineering in his hand work. Not only does he want me to feel good, he also wants me to feel so good that it is unbearable.

Of course I had to talk back to him.

Who isn’t a master in bed already?

Song Haotian wanted to see me swaying like a bitch under his hands.

I can still make him as horny as a dog, and make him stick out his ass and stick out his cock. I beg him to fuck me.

Neither of us would give in to the other, and we would not be outdone.

Gradually, Song Haotian was no longer satisfied with just using his hands to jerk his dick.

He quietly pushed his cock to the top of my pussy.

But no matter how covert he is about this kind of thing, I, the person involved, will be able to detect it immediately.

I raised my hand and grabbed his arm to resist him, and asked with a half-smile: "What do you want to do?"

Song Haotian stared at me intently, panting heavily and whispering: "Fuck me."

This bitch is not tactful or shy at all, he is as shameless as a city wall.

I laughed and cursed: "Fuck you. If you fuck me, I will fuck you."

Song Haotian gasped and replied: "I didn't force it."

I put my knee between his legs and pushed back against the crack of his ass.

I chuckled and said, "Isn't there a hole in your back?"

Song Haotian sneered: "You poke where you poop?"

I grabbed his ‍‎‌‌cock‎‎‍butt‎‎‌‌‍ and moved it flexibly with my hands, hoping to divert his desire to fuck.

I replied: "Don't sound so disgusting. That's where the gays go. There must be some fun that we don't understand."

Song Haotian was satisfied with my handjob, but he still looked eager to try.

He grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and squeezed.

His intention was simply too naked - he clearly wanted to spread my ass and fuck his cock into my cunt.

He asked in a low voice: "Lu Feifan, why are you so resistant to me fucking you? I've picked and licked your pussy before, so why don't you let me fuck you once?"

I said casually: "How can it be the same?"

"Why is it different?" Song Haotian asked.

I knew I was about to lose my words, and I resented not wanting to speak.

Song Haotian slowly rubbed my vagina with his fingers and whispered: "Lu Feifan, are you afraid that I will treat you like a woman?"

[Add bookmark]

!~2816

.

03

.

Previous chapter

‎catalogue‌‎‌catalog‍

‌‍‍Seal‎‍noodle‍‌

Next chapter

+

Popular novel recommendations

[Quick Travel] After falling in love at first sight with a beautiful NPC

Top-notch people were torn apart and toyed with by the plutocrats

The cold villain is fucked by the male protagonist until he cries in every world [Quickly Wear]

The despised omega

Doomsday Captivity

Perverted father‎‍‍Fuck‎‍‌bad‎‌‍bisexual‎‌beautiful‌‍‎‍‌man‍‍‌‎‎son

Recently updated novels

Wedding Guest (Hypnotize New Wife)

sour candy

Sexy ghost presses the bed

Lin Cheng's tragic life

Cheating perverted man‎‌‌‍Promiscuous‌‎‍‌woman‎‌h

[Codename Yuan Jiaxu] Addicted

the most important little things

front page ‎‍‌Read‍‌Read‎‌‍Record‎ ‎‍‌Search‍‎‌Search‌‎‌小‍‌‎Say‌‌ top