28

28 Ask the host to seduce Xiao Tianye to suck breasts

Previous chapter

‌‎‍Item‎‌‎Record‎

‎Cover‎

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

"You cum before me, of course you lose." Song Haotian teased.

How is this reason convincing?

I retorted: "We are competing in martial arts, not in terms of whose ‎‍‌‍‌cock‍‌‎‎‌ba‍‌‌‍‎ can last longer. Besides, I have a long butt, and it is easier for me to be taller than you. Chao‌‌‍, do you find it interesting to compare like this?"

Song Haotian looked at me with a half-smile, and replied sarcastically: "Yeah, is it interesting to be so entangled in who loses and who wins?"

I was stunned, and suddenly realized that the competition was actually just for fun, and it didn’t matter who won or lost.

As long as the two of them truly love each other, it doesn't matter who is acting a little bit.

But now that I am so serious, I have lost my grace and made this originally very interesting thing become completely boring.

I've always corrected my mistakes.

Realizing the problem, I quickly said, "Hey, you're just wearing women's clothing. I'm just going to wear it. When the time comes, prepare your own tissues, but don't rush up and down."

What are you doing?

Of course, there was nosebleeds at the top and sperm and blood at the bottom.

Song Haotian glanced at me coldly and said with a bit of annoyance: "You don't have to force yourself like this. Just forget it if you don't want to wear women's clothes."

After he said this, he walked away, as ruthlessly and simply as he walked away after completing an assassination mission.

He made me feel bad.

Damn, I lowered my body to coax him, but in the end, he turned away from me.

Who does he think he is?

I have never experienced such cowardice in love.

I straightened my pants and walked out. As soon as I walked out, I felt wet in my pants.

There is still the aftertaste of being fucked by fingers in her pussy.

This feeling really makes me even more angry.