That Morning

Alice woke up after feeling something poking her. She looked to her left and saw Sam, she looked a little down and saw that he was hard. She smirked and decided to have a little fun, so she pulled down his boxers slowly enough to not wake him up.
His dick sprung free and she saw pre-cum at the tip. She slowly began to lick it and tease his slit.
Sam began to moan as he slowly woke up. "What a great way to wake up." He breathed.
Alice slurped and then said "Sorry daddy, I couldn't resist."
"Oh baby, don't apologize you can wake me up this way any time. Think you can go any deeper?"
With that Alice began to bob her head up and down trying to put the whole thing in her mouth. Sam began to moan louder and finally came in her mouth.
"Swallow all of it baby girl."
Alice gulped it down and looked up at Sam with her baby blue doe eyes.
"Aww baby, that was amazing good girl. You did amazing baby."
"Thank you daddy." Alice said looking down suddenly shy.
"Why are you shy darling...? Oh is it what I think it is?" Sam slipped his hand down to Alice's panties and felt how soaked they were. "Oh baby, you're soaked! Do you want me to relieve you?"
Alice trembled at his words, feeling even more excited, "Yes please sir."
"If course my princess let me just pull these panties off ok?"
Sam slowly pulled her lingerie off and began to kiss her belly and thighs.
Alice could feel herself getting better and wetter "Please Sam, eat me out please."
Sam got closer and closer to her clit but suddenly stopped, "What did you call me?"
"I'm sorry daddy, but please please suck my clit I need to cum." She moaned.
"Ok baby, here you go." And with that Sam dove in licking and sucking. Alice moaned and began to shake, waiting for her release. Sam then snuck one finger into her pussy and sucked her nub.
"Ahhh yes daddy, yes that feels so good. I'm so close please keep going."
Sam then snuck another finger into her hole and thrust in and out while licking up her juices. "You got this baby, cum around my fingers into my mouth, let me taste you babygirl."
Alice moaned and clenched at the bedsheets, as she felt her orgasm take over her body.
Sam slurped up her cum and swallowed, "Mmmm baby you taste so good."
"Ahhhmmm Sam...that was amazing, thank you daddy."
Sam smirked, "anytime bunny, now you wait here. I'm gonna fill the tub and make some pancakes ok?"
Alice smiled and looked up at Sam, sat up, and gave him a peck on the cheek, "Sounds perfect."
Sam walked into the bathroom and began to run the water making sure it was the perfect temperature. He then walked back to the bedroom, picked up Alice, and went back into the bathroom and laid her in the tub, "You wait here baby, and I'll bring you some food."
Alice sighed and began to clean herself off, she was a little dirty after the night in the club and...last night. She blushed and suddenly began to doubt. She'd j met this man!! How did she even know if it was safe! Maybe she should leave. He would let her leave right? She looked around for a towel or some clothes that she could quick out on. Maybe she could escape out the window. But she saw no clothes nothing around to grab. She'd j have to wait till Sam came back and ask for one.
Just then Sam walked in with a beautiful array of pancakes with blueberries, strawberries, and whipped cream, "Here you are darling, its sweet so dont eat too much at once." He smiled the most charming smile you'd seen.
Alice sighed and thought she might as well eat and save up her strength. She tenderly took a bite and felt an explosion in her mouth. It was so good, it tastes amazing, like how you imagined every good food. Alice didn't cook for herself much and imagining having something like this every day almost made her forget all her doubts...almost.
This whole time Sam was cleaning up around the bathroom but he turned around and asked "Well how is it?"
"Amazing Sam...but we need to talk."
"Of course, but first would you like to change?"
"Yes I would thank you, but I don't have any more clothes."
"I think I could help with that. You might think this is crazy behavior but let me show you something."
Sam brought her to a room with beautiful decor, and a gorgeous view out of a window that led to a balcony. In the closet of the room was a wide variety of clothes...womens clothing.
"Why do you have this Sam?"
Noticing the wary look on Alice's face Sam quicky explained, "Its clothes that my fans send me! I promise I haven't stolen or done anything weird."
"Fans? What do you mean fans?"
"Well I used to be a movie actor and I acquired a fan club you could say. They would send me gifts and a lot happened to be girls clothes since they all assumed I had a girlfriend."
"Oh I see. They're all so beautiful. The clothes I mean."
"Yes they are, you can pick whatever you wish, and then we can talk about whatever it bothering you."

------------------------------------------------------------------
-AN-
Sorry this was so late, life got kinda crazy. And I promise more spicy scenes are coming soon 😉❤️‍🔥