The Date

Alice slowly woke up to the sound of humming. She looked up and saw Sam getting ready pulling on a jacket and jeans. She smiled as she sat up and stretched
"Good morning Sam." Alice sighed
"Good morning darling, how did you sleep?" Sam smiled as he turned to look at her.
"Wonderful, how about you?"
"Good it was nice to have someone in my arms." Sam leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Are you hungry? What would you like to eat?"
Alice looked up at him and said "Waffles?"
"Sounds perfect! I'll go make some, feel free to choose an outfit from the closet."
As Sam left Alice slid her legs over the side of the bed and walked twords the closet. Grabbing a blouse and skirt she went towards the bathroom to change and do her makeup.
Finally coming downstairs she went towards the kitchen.
"There you are, the waffles are all done!" Sam hummed as he went to grab a plate for her and the syrup.
"Thank you so much, it looks amazing."
"Anytime baby. You look amazing too." Sam smirked
Alice blushed down at her plate still not used to how easily he complimented her.
"Something wrong darling?"
"I just...don't know how to respond when you say such sweet things. It comes so easily to you!"  Alice sighed.
"Oh darling your smile is enough for me. I just want you to know how gorgeous you look to me. Like a daisy blooming." Sam gently smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm going to change and then we can leave for our day out ok?"
With that he stood up and climbed the stairs to shower and change.
Alice sat there and ate slowly thinking about the past few days. It felt so fast...fast yet wonderful. She smiled as she thought about how fun the date was going to be. She looked up as she heard Sam walking down the stairs. She felt her cheeks slightly flush as he was wearing a shirt that was slightly open and drops of water were trickling down his chest. Sam smiled at her and pulled a bandana from behind his back
"Are you ready for our date baby?" Sam smirked
"Yes...but what's that for?" Alice looked confused as she eyed the bandana.
"You have to wear it as I take you to the date. So it's a surprise."
"Hmmm" Alice eyed him carefully, "Alright" she agreed seeing the eager look on his face.
Sam grinned and wrapped the bandana around her head and took her hand. Leading her carefully outside of the house to the car. He chuckled at how careful she was before beginning to drive. After a while Alice spoke up.
"How far away is it Sam?"
"Not much longer...just be patient" Sam moved a hand to her thigh and rubbed up and down as he continued to drive. Finally he stopped the car and reached over to unbuckle her. "We're here baby"
Sam got out of his side and walked around the car to open her door. He then grabbed her hand and led her out of the car before untying the bandana.
Alice opened her eyes to see a beautiful gazebo with a table set up. It had candles, wine glasses, and rose petals spread out. She looked at Sam to see her smiling at her.
"Do you like it Alice?" Sam looked at her hoping she would.
Alice stared at him in disbelief, "When did you have the time to do this? It looks incredible!"
Sam smiled and chuckled, relieved she liked it.' I hired someone...speaking of which."
Sam grabbed her hand again and led her to the seats. He sat her down and as he sat, a couple of people came out setting food down. First some pastries and then some drinks.
"I hope you're still hungry after the waffles." Sam chucked lightly.
Alice laughed and picked up a pastry, biting into it. Sam smiled at how cute she was and how she smiled at the taste. He picked up a danish and handed it to her. "Try this one next"
Alice bit into it as he held it for her and a drop of filling landed on her cheek. Before she could grab a napkin Sam reached over and wiped her cheek. Keeping his hand on her cheek.
"You're so beautiful baby." Sam whispered lightly.
Alice blushed and looked down but Sam lifted her chin and leaned in. Kissing her softly on the lips. "Don't look away. You deserve every compliment"
Alice looked at him. "You say it like you've known me for years..."
Sam pulled away softly and chuckled. "I feel like I have." Sam pulled his hand away and stood up. "Come on, let's take a walk."
Alice stood and walked towards the lake and Sam followed her. Placing his hand on her hip he led her toward the docks. They sat together for a while just talking until they checked the time.
"We'd better head back" Sam leaned over and kissed her cheek before standing and walking back toward the gazebo. Alice followed slowly and got into the car. "Thank you Sam, it was a wonderful date"
"We're not done yet baby." Sam winked at her as he began to drive.
Alice sat and wondered what he meant, but once they got home he handed her a bag. Inside was some beautiful red and black lingerie and Sam looked at her. "If you want to..."
Alice nodded and went towards the bedroom to change. She was excited, she loved spending a night with Sam...

------------------------------------------------------------------
AN: Sorry this chapter took so long to come out and it's not the best. I've been struggling with writers block and haven't felt a lot of motivation....on another note tho, thank you so much for the votes!! It means the world <33