The Talk

Alice picked out a pretty sundress and some accessories, got dressed, and went to find Sam. As she looked for him she began to realize just how large his house was. Finally she found him in his living room, reading a book.
     "Well hello beautiful, you look amazing in that dress." Sam said as he looked her up and down. He realized he was getting a boner seeing her nipples through the dress. He tried hard to maintain it though because he wanted Alice to be comfortable.
    "Thank you...listen I am just a little worried about the deal we made. I mean I hardly know you and I also have a job and an apartment and..." Alice trailed off, realizing that Sam was hard.
     "I'm sorry Alice I couldn't help it, I want you to be comfortable but that dress just looks so sexy on you." Sam lightly smiled
     "Oh well...how about I take care of that for you and then we can continue our talk?" Alice blushed as red as a tomato realizing what she'd said.
     "Are you sure?? It's nothing really." Sam looked at her concerned.
     "Yes I am" with that Alice walked over and kneeled in front of him reaching her hand out to palm him.
     "Ahh yes baby, I love you looking up at me."
     Alice slowly began to undo his belt and pull his pants and boxers down. Suddenly his cock popped free and stood erect. You could see his precum leaking down.
     "May I put it in my mouth?" Alice asked.
     "Of course baby, suck me good" Sam moaned out.
    Alice began to lick the tip and the underside of his cock making sure to clean off all the precum. She licked and sucked while Sam moaned. Suddenly Sam came in her mouth, and as she sucked off all the cum and cleaned him up she looked up at him and swallowed.
     Sam sighed and smiled at her, "Thank you baby, God that was amazing."
     Alice panted back but managed to smile.
     "Now what did you wanna talk about?"
     "Sam I think I really like you but i can't just give up everything to be yours."
     "It was sudden, wasn't it? I don't mean to make you feel scared or pressured, but I can take care of you baby girl. I've got everything you could ever want. All I ask is you obey me." Sam smiled at her.
     "Well that's another thing, what even is your job??"
     "I model for a major brand, that's where part of the clothes come from as well."
     "What happened to being an actor? You seemed to be popular."
     "Well it's not the acting you think," Sam blushed, "I acted in...eighteen plus things if you know what i mean."
     "Ohh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to."
     "Don't apologize baby...I mean Alice it's perfectly fine."
      "Well I think maybe we can try this thing out. I'll stay for a week and we can talk again?" Alice suggested.
     "Sounds perfect...but if I only have a week I want to make the most of it."
     With that Sam picked Alice up and carried her up to his bedroom.
                                                 •••••
Alice felt Sam's lips crush against hers and his hands trail down to her thighs. She could feel her pussy throb as he began to kiss down her neck.
     "Ahhh Sam, yes oh my God"
     "Now darling I don't want to punish you but that is the third time you've disrespected my name. A slut like you shouldn't even have my name in your mouth."
      Alice looked up at Sam, nervous for her first punishment but also turned on.
     "I think I'll go light on you this time. Turn around and strip to your panties."
     Alice dared not disobey and immediately laid down on her stomach, and striped down.
      "20 spankings doesn't seem that bad."
     "20??" Alice gasped.
     "Not enough? Fine 30 my little whore."
     And with that Sam began to spank her bare ass over and over again. He did 10 on each side and then flipped Alice on her back.
     "The last 10 will be on your pussy baby."
     With that Sam began to spank her pussy slowly getting harder. With that last one he took of the panties and hit her clit.
     Alice moaned and cried the whole time, as well as soaked her panties.
     "Aww baby shush, I know you liked that. I can see how wet you are. My little fuck toy enjoyed being punished huh? Well don't worry I can punish you more baby." Sam cooed and laughed "But for now I j want to pound you nice and hard."
     Sam pulled down his pants and began to slide his cock deep into Alice.
     "Uhhh yea just like that baby. Oh my God you're so fucking wet."
     "Ahhh yes Daddy, faster please."
      Sam kept going slowly getting faster and harder until you could hear the skin slapping downstairs.
     "Yea baby? You like it rough, you want me to cum inside this pretty pink pussy??" Sam smirked
     "Yes daddy, please. I need it, I need your cum" Alice moaned out
     Sam's thrusts slowly got more sloppy untill he finally came deep inside Alice.
      "Ahhh yes daddy I'm cuming!"
      "Cum for me pretty baby, good girl."
     Sam kept thrusting, helping them both through their orgasms, but finally he pulled out and watched as a mix of their cum seeped down.
      "Sorry babe, I made a little bit of a mess" Sam laughed
     Alice smiled and giggled, "it's ok, this is my favorite type of mess."
     "Oh is it now?" Sam smirked and descended on Alice with kisses, "Good to know."
     "Saaaam!" Alice squealed.
      Sam laughed and flipped her onto him so she was laying with her head on his chest.
     "You know you're perfect right? Would it be alright if I took you on a date tomorrow? We could go out to eat for lunch and then take a walk around the lake?"
     Alice thought about it for a moment before responding, "Sounds perfect to me."
     Sam smiled at her face her one last peck on the forehead before slowly drifting off. Alice smiled contently and did the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------
-AN-
Happy Easter all ya freaks! If you don't celebrate Easter, happy weekend, enjoy your days off :))