40

After that intimate moment between the two of us, we decided to go for a walk, just strolling around the place.

The temperature had dropped through the night, it was less hot and instead, a comfortable warmth.

"She won't actually send you to Seoul if she knew we were dating.. right?" Niki glanced over at me, a bit hesitant.

I shot my head to look at him.

"Dating? Pfft, you call that a confession?" I rolled my eyes, a small smiling creeping upon my lips at his words.

Niki gave a chuckle, wrapping his arm around my neck and pulling me towards his chest, leaning my head gently on him.

"You don't have a choice." He whispered into my ear, which made my heart spike up a little faster, for some reason.

I'm pretty sure he felt my beating heart through my body, if he didn't, I'd be pretty astounded.

"Wow, is this a Jeju style confession? How lame." I jokingly sneered, Niki tilt his head down, staring directly at me.

I decided to not look back, not because I didn't want to, but because his gaze was that intimidating.

"Alright, sure, let's say we aren't dating right now then." Niki looked around, breathing in the sweet air. I could tell he was definitely thinking of something right now.

-

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up, my eyes hazily opening from the bright light peering through the blinds. I sat up, looking around my room, completely confused and speechless.

Literal rose petals all over my floor, a bouquet of flowers on the edge of my bed, almost about to fall off the bed. I gave a chuckle, a smile crossing my face as I reached for the very elegant bouquet of flowers.

Attached, was a note. I opened it carefully, reading the contents.

'I realised that my confession was actually horrible, and instead, I'll show you how a real Jeju confession is like (don't be surprised if it's better than a seoul confession, everything is better than seoul) anyways, my main point..

Cha Yeojin, will you be my girlfriend?
Meet me at the docks where we first met to give me your answer :^)

Niki Nishimura.'

I had a smile that simply didn't go down, as my eyes scanned every next word, it just grew and grew brighter. This guy was pretty funny.

I looked around, realising that cleaning all these rose petals might be an inconvenience.

However, it'll be an inconvenience for another time, because I'm going to ignore the mess and run towards the docks.

I spared no time, changing quickly and hurrying out of the door in such pace that you might of thought something so bad had happened.

Instead of running, I saved my pride by casually strolling along towards the docks. The sun was shining passionately over the town today, the sky an icy blue with little to no clouds.

It was a very beautiful day. 

As I made my way over to the docks, the same guilt from earlier possessed me once again, my pace slowing down.

Damn, I was leaving in a matter of few days. That same heavy, unsettling feeling bubbled up in my stomach, my throat feeling as if it had closed up.

But regardless, as I made my way closer to the docks, the figure sat down on the edge managed to disperse most of those negative feelings away.

He had his head tilted up towards the sun, eyes closed and marinating in the goldeness of the sun. He was basking in a glory of warm light, his radiant skin beaming as usual, and his lips blushed pink with happiness.

Somehow he managed to grow more attractive by weeks.

I sat beside him, he looked over at me, giving a small smile.

"I see you took my criticism to heart." I chuckled, feeling so proud of myself as he gave a cute smile. His signature smile.

"Maybe." He looked around, the water was glistening. Then, he directed his head back to look at me, his eyes anticipating an answer, "So, what do you say?"

I turned to look at him, the smile on my face reappearing again, I seriously couldn't hide my feelings around this guy at all. And I think he could tell.

"Well." I wanted to seem mysterious and raise the tension, but clearly wasn't working since my face said my answer itself.

I looked at him, and he stared back at me. Our faces seemed to just speak for ourselves. Niki placed his hand lightly on my cheek, pulling me closer to him and kissing me on the lips.

The kiss was a sweet, tender one. It wasn't one of lust, nor one of hunger, it was just one pure, loving kiss.

I pulled away, staring at him as a smirk curved onto his lips.

"So, you're my girlfriend now." Niki gave a smile, the brightest one I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure my face was slightly pink, I felt flustered even though I have had boyfriends before.

"Alright alright, I guess I am." I rolled my eyes jokingly as Niki gave a small laugh, still staring at me with such adoration.

"If you were gonna say no, I would've dragged you in the water. You should be lucky you like me." Niki chuckled, as if he actually wanted to drag me into the water.

--

UPDATE YAY!

nah i just started the first day of my part time job GUYS I AM DEAD ITS GONNA GIVE ME SCOLIOSIS

at least the pay is good for my age... ig....

over the next few weeks idk if ill update alot - i have school through weekdays+studying after school, then weekends i work for like five hours lol which isnt too bad but im so exhausted after my shifts

JK GUYS ILL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE I WONT FORGET im so strong willed that im just gonna force myself to anyways

maybe update tmrw idk LOL i cant make no promises

ANYWAYS

STAY SAFE STAY HEALTHY STAY SUPER SEXY HOT STAY ALIVE

SEE U GUYS NEXT UPDATE !!!!