Chapter 35- Leave Machinery City

"It's too dangerous, and after the big earthquake, the city of Maus probably turned into ruins long ago."

Shen Xiuze is a calm and restrained person. He knows that even if he goes there, he will be in ruins. There is nothing to be found. People who have disappeared for more than ten years in the earthquake have almost zero chance of survival.

But Lin An pulled his sleeve, gently tugged it, and shook it again and again. He said, "Can't you?" There were too many words, and he could only express his plea in this way.

Shen Xiuze: "..."

Is he still? For the first time, he knew that he couldn't resist this approach that was close to coquettishness.

Shen Xiuze turned his eyes away with an incomprehensible expression and did not look at Lin An again. This move was considered by others to be a sign of rejection.

Ouyang Dong was the first to say: "No? It's? It's not far from the route we want to take. Let's go there."

Xu Fang also echoed: "Yes? Ah, Brother An was so anxious to speak, it must be very If you want to go, it shouldn't be a problem to go take a look."

Wu Shuangxue: "Although I have never been to Mowus City, right? I have been there several times when I was young, and I know the road."

Wu Duo looked around , nodding along.

Shen Xiuze: "...I didn't say no? Go."

Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong both cheered, shouting "Long live the boss."

Lin An also understood, and slowly put down the hand holding his sleeve. He was very happy, but he didn't know how to express it.

Then, Shen Xiuze took advantage of the situation and rubbed the little zombie's hair into a mess. Perhaps because his request was granted, Lin An did not struggle and obediently allowed the other party to mess up his silky hair. Knead into chicken coop.

The excited Lin An held the chicken coop on his head and slowly took the photo frame from Professor Lin, and then walked around the factory. There were no sanitary tools for him, so he used his water power to clean it himself.

He seemed to want to thank Professor Lin in this way.

Until everyone was ready to go to sleep, he was still there quietly cleaning. The factory was too big and it would take a long time to clean everything. Professor Lin also said that there was no need to clean anymore, but Lin An was very persistent and seemed to clean. He won't go back to rest until he's done.

But he didn't need to sleep in the first place.

His mind is not yet completely clear, but he knows that he should thank Professor Lin for getting the whereabouts of his parents. And what he is best at now is cleaning, so he can't help but spare no effort. The ground wants to repay the other party in this way.

Because of his childhood experience, Lin An received very little kindness, so whenever he met someone who was willing to give him a little kindness, he would want to repay it multiple times.

I didn't have this awareness before, but now it's not just Professor Lin, but also his companions...

In the end, Shen Xiuze couldn't stand it and took away this unusually diligent little zombie and let him Stay in bed and don't move.

Everyone else was asleep. Shen Xiuze stared at Lin An for a while before falling asleep. Lin An was the only one sitting on the bed, blinking slowly.

Professor Lin prepared beds for everyone, including Lin An. Granny Wu and her grandson were separated by a curtain next to them. Here were the beds for the five of them.