#3_Corrupted Gem Rarity

Hello everyone!

So, I decided to join a HomeworldsToonland challenge on Amino, where we had to turn a cartoon character into a gem, and I was assigned the character Rarity from My Little Pony!

Trying to find a gem for her is really difficult as the gemstone for generosity is Rhodonite, and beauty is Rose Quartz, both of which are not purple or blue gems. Aquamarine was another suggested gem, but that design doesn't fit a character that's seen as quite gracious and beautiful.

So, I decided to use her element of harmony stone instead and make it blue.

I had done two designs for Rarity, her Humanoid gem form to incorporate Equastria Girls Rarity, and a Corrupted gem form to incorporate Friendship is Magic Rarity, but I ultimately decided to only draw the corrupted gem version as I was given pony Rarity.

I'm not yet sure what gem she'd be, as I'm not a gemstone expert, so if you guys have any ideas, let me know!

I also decided to place her gem on her flank where her cutiemark would be to keep that connection to her og design, with diamond patterns spread across her body as corruption markings.

Anyways... that's all for now, and I hope you all have a good day/night further!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙