#4_10 Years of FNaF Collab Pieces

Hello everyone!

So, I've joined yet another collab on Amino! Yes, yes, I know the last few I've been in never finished, but it's different this time!

How? Well the host of this event created a group chat on Amino for everyone who's taking part in this project, as well as a Discord server. They're also constantly checking in and receiving updates from everyone, and from what I've heard today, there are already a handful of characters done.

Since we were allowed to pick 3 characters, I decided to do Babs, Scrap Babs and Shadow Bonnie!

With Babs, I had to redraw her after doing her lineart as I'd taken the picture at an angle, so her head was way too small. Luckily round 2 of lineart went by a lot quicker!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Scrap Babs was very fun to draw, but she's also very detailed, so I lost motivation several times when drawing her, but after a few breaks I got right back into it!

I used to draw her quite a bit when I just started out as her details were quite a challenge for me, but recently I've played around with her design as in one piece she's a darker version of my Babs design, and in another she looks more like she does in the game, but for this project I decided to give her an official design for me to use and settled on this one!

I took elements of her Canon design as well as from a design by jxitrash on Instagram as their design for her is amazing!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Shadow Bonnie on the other hand was a much simpler character for me to work on as his design and color palette was a lot less busy, but his canon design is way too simple, so I decided to use this opportunity to do a fullbody design of his Animatronic of the week design!

I will admit that the color palette was inspired by Seyln and Kino's Shadow Bonnie, but I didn't want to copy them, so I put my own spin on the design. Literally!

At one stage I was drawing lil' swirls on every single anthropomorphic animatronic as it added something extra to them!

I'm mainly using these swirls on the FNaF 1 animatronics - as can be seen on my previous Bonnie drawings - as their designs are the most simple out of everyone, then I decided to add them to Shadow Bon and White Rabbit as their designs were way too monotone.

White Rabbit is pretty much the opposite of Shadow Bonnie, with a handprint design on his face instead of freckles to separate the two. 

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

I still need to design Shadow Freddy, but he'll be very similar to Bon, just with a more blue tone instead of the purple.

Anyways... I hope you all have a good day/night further and I'll see you all again soon!