403

Lin Xia has the egoistic thinking necessary for a superior person. They will not do things that are not beneficial.

  Unable to see a clear situation, they will not easily abandon their bets.

  Especially at this time of the end of the world, those in power are walking on thin ice.

  Every decision they make consumes all their brain cells.

  "My father, he also wanted to work hard to build F City into the largest fortress in the apocalypse. You can laugh at him for overestimating his abilities, but he also saved many survivors."

  "F City also have many survivors who got a chance to survive there."

  "No matter what he does, he can't die."

  Lin Zhigang was in very, very painful pain. He still kept squatting down and holding his head, facing in pain.

"What do you want me to do? What choice do you want me to make? If I let you and your child go, my father will die."

  "But how can I kill a mother who is still alive with two children?How can I attack a baby in swaddling clothes?"

  "What should I choose?"

  He is just a very ordinary and ordinary man. Even after the end of the world, he did not even activate his superpowers.

  How could a man like him save his father? How to have both?

  Lin Zhigang, who was squatting on the ground, suddenly raised his face. In the dim light, his face was ashen, and he said to Hua Mi, who was looking at him coldly: "According to your character, you will never let me go. I am so ruthless and you are an unjust person."

  "You helped me wholeheartedly and led me to get out of this zombie wave, but I put a knife on your neck. I am a ungrateful and despicable person. "

  "Otherwise, you kill me now. If you kill me, I won't have to face such a painful and devastating apocalypse."

"I won't have to make such a difficult choice."

  Hua Mi leaned back, found a stone, leaned her body against the stone, and said coldly: "It's easy to die. In the end of the world, it's really easy for a person to die."

  "It's harder to live than to die. It's always like this."

  "You think living is too painful and difficult. Have you ever thought about what will happen to your father after you die?"

"Who will save him? What if your father is killed? If Chen Hu kills him, it will be over."

  "But Chen Hu is obviously not like that. He will let you and your father go so easily." "

 " Have you ever thought about what your father would be like in Chen Hu's hands? What kind of torture were he subjected to?"

  "I think life must be worse than death."

  Lin Zhigang's face turned pale with every word Hua Mi said.

  After she said this, Lin Zhigang's pain deepened.

  He grabbed his white hair and pulled it off strands one by one. "Then I can't even choose to die now?"

  "What should I do? What should I do?"

  Hua Mi spoke, her voice was like a demon in hell, with a frightening tone,

  "When Chen Hu calls you again, just tell Chen Hu directly that you can take away one of my babies. My child."