423

Uncle Qu did not refute Su Ruyan but nodded.Yes, yes, you are right. You look down on me, and I look down on you. We are both burdens."

"So we are already prepared for this apocalypse, but without any value, we are just people who are not suitable for this apocalypse."

"We should die."

Su Ruyan, whose leg was broken, looked at the crazy Uncle Qu in disbelief.

Do all Qu family members have such a crazy gene?

Qu Yimin is also very crazy.

Uncle Qu is like this now.

A long line of zombies swayed outside the door, and Su Ruyan yelled in despair.

"That's because you have no effect on the apocalypse. That's because you are born unadapted to the apocalypse! It's not like me!!!"

"I'm a space superpower. My superpower came specifically for the coming of the end of the world."

"I am the most noble person in the world."

The end of the world is coming; isn't there a shortage of materials at the end of the world? Wouldn't it be true that if you still have supplies on you, they will be snatched away by people with malicious intentions?

So it would be nice to have space power.

She would store supplies in the space. No one knew how many supplies were hidden in Su Ruyan's space.

So how could she not adapt to the apocalypse?

She was born for the coming of the end of the world.

No one gave Su Ruyan an answer, and Uncle Qu just smiled and let Su Ruyan dream.

The first criterion for adapting to the apocalypse is to hide one's arrogance.

Neither he nor Su Ruyan could do this.

So they both deserved to die.

The zombies had already swarmed into their room. Countless hands reached out to the two of them, and their sharp teeth bit into their flesh.

Uncle Qu's consciousness gradually became blurred, and the pain disappeared bit by bit.

He thought that when his consciousness disappeared, maybe he would become a zombie; maybe not.

But it was none of his business anymore; he was going to die soon.

That's great; he was already very tired from living in this apocalypse anyway.

Hua Mi had already entered the ruins where Captain Zhao was at this time.

It has to be said that Captain Zhao's ruins are much safer than the Qu family's bunker.

At least it doesn't leak like the Qu family's bunker.

  Except for the main door, the rest of the ruins have been firmly sealed by collapsed cement stones.

But before Hua Mi could speak, she heard the screams from the Qu family.

Her expression changed; she turned around with her big knife in hand and walked out of the ruins again.

There is nothing to announce; the mutant beasts are here.

Captain Zhao also rushed out of the ruins with 10 people.

Before he could ask what happened, two mutant beasts rushed in front of them at extremely fast speeds.

Captain Zhao hurriedly raised his hand and subconsciously killed a mutated beast before looking at Hua Mi.