411

It seems that Qu Yimin is in a trance, as if she is not mentally normal.

  Su Ruyan was holding a transparent umbrella and wearing a white dress, passing by Qu Yimin with her nostrils raised.

  She stopped and looked down at Qu Yimin in the corner with an ant-like look,
  "Look at the expression on your face, it seems like two slices of bread can send you away."

  "Think about it for yourself, there must be a lot of supplies, driving such a big RV, there must be a lot of things in it."

 " But they only give you two slices of bread. If it were me, I will feel that this is a kind of humiliation to me."

  Qu Yimin holding the bread in her arms, she raised her face. In addition to the scars scattered vertically and horizontally, there was also a thick layer of black ash on her face.

  She don't know how long it has been since she cleaned it.

  Being stared at by Qu Yimin with such humble eyes, Su Ruyan felt offended.

  She said angrily and with great disgust,
  "Think about it, Dr. Lin who repairs the power grid comes from Xiangcheng. He must not be short of supplies."

 " And the couple with the child and Dr. Lin relationship is so good, don't they have the mentality of holy fathers?"

 " Then they should support you, give you lots of delicious food, and dress you like like a princess."

"Aren't they so indifferent to you now? Ask, what's going on? This is not in line with their character as a holy father."

  Su Ruyan turned around and walked away with an umbrella.

  Qu Yimin was left curled up on the spot. After a long time, she seemed to suddenly understand something. With a burning light in her originally cloudy eyes, she looked at Lin Zhigang, who was getting out of the RV and was busy.

  She took a few more bites of the bread in her arms, and the next day, Qu Yimin went to Lin Zhigang again to beg for food.

  She felt that what Su Ruyan said was right. Lin Zhigang came out of the Xiangcheng base, and he must have no shortage of supplies.

  These people are kind-hearted, so if you ask them for supplies, they will definitely give them.

  Sure enough, at Qu Yimin's begging, Lin Zhigang gave Qu Yimin two more slices of bread.

  After two consecutive days, Lin Zhigang's power grid was basically completed, and the zombies around it were all cleaned up by Hua Mi who went out in the middle of the night.

  After staying in the RV for a long time, Hua Mi would go out regularly to kill zombies and exercise.

  There are few zombies here, so there is no need for Gong Yi's mental powers to take action.

  Originally, when Hua Mi went out to kill zombies, she avoided the sight of Su Ruyan, Captain Zhao and others.

  Su Ruyan, who had been relaxing for two days, suddenly bumped into Hua Mi who had returned from killing zombies. She don't know if it was a coincidence.

  Hua Mi didn't want to talk to Su Ruyan. She originally wanted to leave Su Ruyan and go back to take care of the child.

  Su Ruyan suddenly called Hua Mi, "Hey."

  Hua Mi stopped, turned to look at Su Ruyan, and said with her eyes: "What's going on?"

 "Don't you think your two children are too noisy?"