Chapter 4

"My name is Cosmo. And I'm not from..this dimension."

"DIMENSION?!", the group shouted at the same time

"Yes. Where I come from, it's not as..colorful as it is here. And its actually very pretty"

*Poppy soon gains a smile on her face and steps forward to shake hands*

"Why thank you..! Welcome to Pop Village! I'm Queen Poppy but honestly, you can just call me Poppy. Titles are overrated. These are my friends John Dory, Clay, Floyd, and Spruce..! This is my sister, Viva and this is my boyfriend, Branch..!"

*They all awkwardly wave*

"Thanks for the introduction, but I dont have much time to cha- wait. Did you say your name was...Poppy?!"

*Poppy gulps nervously* "Yes.....?"

*Suddenly, Cosmo gains an angry expression on her face and takes out her katana*

"Great, first you conquered Shadow Village and now you're after this place, too?!"

*Poppy backed away in fear* "Wh-what are you talking about?! I didn't conquer anything..!"

*The other 6 step in* "Yeah my sister didn't do anything wrong!"

*Branch and Clay scowl* "Yeah, leave her alone..!"

*Cosmo gets a closer look at Poppy* "Huh, you don't look a thing like her.. *suddenly, she realized she had the wrong Poppy*.. My mistake..! Guess you aren't the Poppy I'm up against...."

"Phew..wait. What do you mean? There's another Poppy?!"

"Hey, I said I'm not from this dimension, didnt I? And yeah, there is another Poppy. Another Viva, too. In fact there's another one of all of you. Except my versions of Poppy and Viva are... I guess more sinister."

* Both Poppy and Viva gasp softly and stare in disbelief*

"What..? What happened..??"

"Well, where I come from..the Poppy and Viva I know are far more vain and selfish... you see.."

~ Our village used to be a lot like yours; colorful, vibrant, and full of smiles. Until the Angst Sisters, Dark Poppy and Dark Viva came to power. They're just like the two of you, except while the Trolls here are nice, back home, they are way more malicious~

 They're just like the two of you, except while the Trolls here are nice, back home, they are way more malicious~

"I feel like they get more cruel every second they spend together. They even brainwashed my sister... Comet....."

*Poppy and the gang just stare in disbelief and horror*

"For weeks now, I've been searching for a way to finally stop them, and then I found out about the Holo-Gem and an inter-dimensional Trollice force: The Dimension Balance Department. Or the DBD. But troll my God, they are S*** AT THEIR JOB..!"