Chapter 7

*Cosmo's older and brainwashed sister, Comet is holding her katana, glaring at her*

"C-Comet, it's me! Remember? Cosmo..!"

"..."

*Cosmo begins to back away in shock and fear* "C-Comet, I know you're in there...please come back to me. I miss you..in an inordinate amount.."

"You caused this, now I'll end this!"

*The brainwashed Comet charges at Cosmo with her katana as she charges at Comet with hers*

*The two swords clang against each other* "Comet, stop..! I don't wanna hurt you.."

*The two continue to fight on the side as the Angst Sisters send the cyborgs to attack the Pop Trolls*

*Branch holds Poppy in his arms as Clay holds Viva in his* "WATCH OUT!!"

*Minutes later, half of the platoon of cyborgs are charging at the Pop Trolls but they all split up and take most of them down*

*Dark Viva rolls her eyes* "This is why I make up the ideas! These airheaded airfryers can't do their job..!"

*Dark Poppy takes the brainwashing perfume out from her hair and scans the area, and soon gains an evil grin* "Hmm.. I've got it.!" *She points the perfume to Poppy*

*Poppy and Viva are holding off the most cyborgs they can, until...*

"Ugh! You take them down too slow! You need to thrash them down HARDER, Viva! I'd think spending some time in an abandoned golf house would give you some skills..."

*Viva scoffs* "Uhh! Says the one who couldn't keep a string in one piece. A STRING!"

"Oh NO you didn't!"

*The two begin arguing in the middle of the battle, leaving their friends and the Angst Sisters looking like •_____•*

"UGH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO...ARGH!" *The two continue yelling at each other, as Branch tries to stop it*

"Girls, enough! You two have been arguing since we got here! And the worst part is I don't even know what you're arguing about!"

*Spruce nods* "Yeah you guys, we're here to save dimensions, not spat mean words at each other..!"

*Meanwhile, with Cosmo and the brainwashed Comet, Comet manages knock Cosmo's katana out her hands*

"It's over, Cosmo..."

"No! I'm not going to stop fighting until I get you BACK!! I'm not losing you so easily, Comet..!"

*Suddenly, the Angst Sisters laughed out loud* "Hahahaha! This is hilarious! Look at this, Viva! The sisters are fighting each other. Both pairs! Cosmo the Dummy, and the no brain Pop Sisters..!"