Chapter 10

*After a series of glitches and..moving body parts? The Pop Trolls manage to get back to their original dimension; in..slight ruins*

*Spruce sucks in his teeth* "I mean..it's not that bad.."

*Floyd has a panic attack* "Oh it's bad. Like real, real, real, real, real bad..!"

*Branch gives his brothers a "what the f***?" look* "Guys, we faced a pair of evil popstar siblings, a pair of dark-hearted Troll-mart versions of Poppy and Viva, AND a series of killer cyborgs. THIS is what's scaring you?"

"C'mon guys, focus! We didn't come this far to quit now."

"That's right. Let's show these two what we can do..!" *John Dory puts his skiing goggles on*

*A record scratches, like in one of those disney movies from the 2000s, and— what? I'm not good at adding 'dramatic' effect! Anyway, a record scratches like in one of those disney movies from the 2000s as Comet jumps in front of the group*

"Woah. We can't just go head first into that platoon of cyborgs without a strategy! We need a plan.."

*Cosmo lightly chuckles and pats Comet's shoulder* "Comet..let the Pop Sisters and Brozone handle this one. I think they know just what they need to do to beat the Angst Sisters."

*Comet nods and smiles but then realizes* "Wait. THESE GUYS ARE BROZONE? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE SAY ANYTHING?!"

*Viva chuckles as she answers Poppy are ready to step out* "We'll fill you in after the battle, Comet..!"

*Poppy and Viva run out of the back of where they started (or in this case, out of the small forest they were in) as the rest follows*

*The Angst Sisters are standing on top of the same mushroom pedestal yawning as the Pop Trolls scream in fear*

*Dark Poppy groans* "Ugh! Why are they so easy to take down? This is just Shadow Village all over again!"

"Tell me about it. Where's the challenge?!"

"Oh, WE'LL give you a challenge..!"

*The Angst Sisters gasp as they see the group come out of the forest, standing in front of the few cyborgs they destroyed* "I hope you two practiced, because if you really think we're just gonna let you destroy our home..."

*The entire group yells in unison*

"...YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING..!"

*The Angst Sisters are too stunned to speak* "What..? I have a bazillion questions! How did you get back here? How are your sisters unbrainwashed or whatever it's called? And why do you look 5x more formidable than before?!"

*Poppy chuckles triumphantly* "Well, for one. You dum dums forgot to close the portal! And it was through the power of love that freed Comet and Viva! And the fact that we shattered the bottle."

"No..no way..! Ugh! It doesn't matter! If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!" *Dark Poppy directs 4 squadrons of cyborgs to attack them*

*Comet readies her katana* "I've been looking forward to this for a long time!"

*Cosmo stops her* "Wait. Let Poppy and Viva handle the Angst Sisters. They'll be 10x stronger than those two will ever be..!"

*Comet nods as Brozone prepares themselves for the final battle. Poppy and Viva hold hands as they shout at the Angst Sisters*

"Y'know, we really ought to thank you two!"

"Yeah! If you dum dums hadn't separated us, we wouldn't have realized how much we love each other! And we'll be using that love against you..!"