11 - 15

Little Piggy

Little Piggy

Chapter 11

It was almost September, and Weekend had changed his experience. However, he never expected that even if Zhang Cheng and Cao Lu's life trajectories were disrupted, they would still knock on the door of Weekend's home early in the morning on this day.

  Weekend thought it was Sun Yi from next door. When he opened the door and saw Zhang Cheng and Cao Lu, his face darkened. He frowned and asked angrily, "Is something wrong?"

  "What happened last weekend was really a misunderstanding. Brother Zhang and I were really drunk. We both regretted doing such a thing. Originally, I wanted to explain it to you, but you refused to pay attention to me. Now that the weather is abnormal, the city will either lose power or water, and the food distributed will be less and less. Soon we may not even be able to buy pickles. You better go to my hometown with me. My hometown is in the countryside, and we have a lot of food stored at home every year. You will definitely not be hungry if you come back with me, and you will definitely need a bite of food from me. Brother Zhang's home is also in our county. Brother Zhang and I are just friends. It's you I love. Come with us. Let's get married as soon as we return to the village." Cao Lu's eyes were red and she looked like she was begging for Zhou Zhou's forgiveness. Her tears were pitiful. When an ordinary man sees such a woman, he would have been fascinated by her for a long time. Surrendered, but unfortunately this does not include Weekends.

  Zhang Cheng also jumped in and said: "Yes, Xiao Zhou, Brother Zhang did something wrong last time. I'm sorry for you and Cao Lu, but we really regret it. I treat you and Cao Lu as younger brothers and sisters." The world is in chaos now, and it is very dangerous for you to stay alone in the city. You can still follow us to the village."

  If Weekend in the previous life was relatively naive, compassionate and conscientious, then Weekend in this life is hard-hearted and will never be moved by the so-called pity and tears.

  "I'm sorry, I've made it clear to you a long time ago. The moment you go to bed, it's no longer possible for us. You go, I'll be leaving soon." Weekend flatly refused, and he didn't care at all. He don't want to get involved with these two people anymore.

  Just when it was about to close on the weekend, Zhang Cheng suddenly put his foot against the door and shouted: "Wait a minute, Weekend. We have been friends for several years after all. Now that the city is in chaos. Cao Lu and I are on the same road, but we both can't go back without a car, so you can you lend us your car? You can ride in anyone's car as a man. It's very inconvenient for Cao Lu to ride with a woman. Even if you don't like her now, she used to be your woman."

  Weekend was amused by Zhang Cheng's words. He raised his head as if meeting Zhang Cheng for the first time, chuckled and said mockingly: "Zhang Cheng, you must understand, Cao Lu and I are nothing. We have never kissed, let alone slept with her. Who is my woman if I have not slept with her? On the contrary, it is you who has kissed and fucked her. Do you want to be irresponsible? I don't want to take such a cuckold with me, so I won't give it away. If you are nagging, don't blame me for being rude. "