21

Chapter 21

Nan Nan, who had been scared to death, finally realized what she was doing. She had been held in her mother's arms and covered her mouth. Now when she saw Uncle Zhou feeling safe, the little girl cried "Wow", obviously. Terrified.

  Wu Lingling was startled by her daughter's cry. She quickly covered her daughter's mouth and said, "Don't be afraid, Nannan. We are safe at Uncle Zhou's house now. There will be no bad guys. If you cry too loudly, you will attract the bad guys." Coming..."

  "Yes, Nan Nan, don't cry. Look, it's so dark outside. Crying will attract bad guys. Don't be afraid with Uncle Zhou here. Look, Furball is still sleeping here. If you cry, it will disturb it." Wake up..." Weekend, who was about to introduce Wu Lingling, was also shocked. He immediately went to comfort Nannan who was crying. Normally Nan Nan is very well-behaved, but this time she was really frightened. Even an adult would probably be frightened if the door was knocked like this in the middle of the night. Besides, a little girl like Nan Nan, who is only five years old, must be frightened. .

  The words she said to Wu Lingling on the weekend did not make Nan Nan stop crying, but the little girl was very smart and obedient. She couldn't stop crying, but she silenced her voice and just sobbed gently.

  When Weekend pointed at the sleeping furball, Nannan burst into tears and laughed. Furball was still squatting on Weekend's slippers. His bright black eyes were round. Someone was sleeping there. Uncle Zhou must be. Lie to her.

  Seeing Nan Nan control her voice and not saying anything during the weekend, the little girl was frightened. Crying is a way for children to vent their fears. As long as Nan Nan doesn't cry like she did just now, it will attract the attention of mutant beasts. no problem.

  Wu Lingling watched her daughter calm down, and then she said awkwardly: "I will go to the bathroom first during the weekend, and you can help me take care of Nan Nan..."

"Sister Wu, don't worry, I will take good care of Nan Nan. He is my boss, his name is Chen Rui. He just looks cold, but in fact he is very nice. It was Chen Rui who scared the thugs away just now." He introduced immediately.

  Wu Lingling was a little worried at first, but now that she knows that Chen Rui helped scare away the thugs and was Xiao Zhou's boss, she knew everything about it, so she wasn't so worried. Besides, this kid Wu Lingling was relatively at ease over the weekend.

  After Wu Lingling went to the bathroom, Nan Nan quickly calmed down. Seeing her staring at the fur ball on the weekend, she smiled and said: "The fur ball has woken up. You can play with it for a while. There is grass there. You can feed it. ..."

  Weekend's words aroused the little girl's interest. She immediately ran over to pick up a piece of grass, and then went to harass the fur ball.

  Chen Rui had been quiet since the mother and daughter entered the house. When he finally settled the two women over the weekend, he said, "Help me bring the medicine box over the weekend. I'm a little hungry. Go get some food." ." During the binge eating period, it was easy to get hungry. Originally, it was okay to fall asleep at night, but now being woken up by this thug, not to mention Chen Rui was a little hungry even on the weekend.

  Weekend handed the medical kit to Chen Rui and glanced at Nan Nan next to him. When Chen Rui nodded, he walked towards the kitchen.

  I don't plan to cook anything delicious on weekends in the middle of the night. I just want to make something that can fill my stomach. But the food has to be brought out from the kitchen. Even though Nan Nan is still young, she doesn't want to cause problems due to negligence on weekends. He could tell Chen Rui that he had spatial powers, but he never thought about telling the world.