17

Chapter 17

A headlamp was tied to his head. He no longer carried a flashlight this weekend. He found this thing from an outdoor store. Because what happened in the morning caught the weekend off guard, he went to find it specifically to avoid getting involved with him. As in the morning, I suddenly encountered high-level zombies and was unable to take action.

The fur ball was stuffed into the cross-body bag, and the piglet is now very calm once it leaves home. If you put it there on weekends, it will stay there without making any noise or noise. The piggy will not become active unless it is on the ground. Weekend held an ax in his hand and observed the stairs but didn't hear any movement. Weekend quickly went downstairs. The stairs were relatively safe at the moment and the zombies couldn't climb the stairs yet.

  Gunshots suddenly rang out without warning. Weekend was startled and he immediately ran downstairs. After a few gunshots, the noise outside became quieter. Weekend knew that the noise must have been caused by a group of refugees. .

  He knows that this is a good time for him to go out on the weekend. The sound of gunfire and noise will attract zombies in the community. It will be much safer for him to go to the garage now, and it will be safer for Furball to look for food. Maybe he can also go to the woods behind the community. Let's see, maybe there will be different harvests. Now the hairball finds edible grass every day. Although the grass is quite sweet to chew, he is not a hairball on weekends, so he can't always compete with the hairball for food. Now that he can absorb so many corpse crystals, he still wants to find some mutated fruits on weekends to condition his body and calm down the restless energy in his dantian.

  He knocked twice at the entrance of the underground parking garage with an axe. After waiting for three seconds, Zhou Zhou did not hear any movement. Zhou Zhou knew that there were no zombies nearby. He immediately turned on the light and walked ten meters inside, reaching out and about to touch it. When he was driving his car, he suddenly stopped on the weekend. A flash of inspiration flashed in his mind. The earth power surged out of his body and connected to the car. Then the space power was activated. As expected, just as he had guessed, the off-road vehicle disappeared into the parking garage. Appearing in the newly added space over the weekend.

  I checked around and found that I hadn't left during the weekend and continued running softly and quickly towards the depths of the parking lot. Two minutes later, Weekend came to the garage assigned to him. He carefully observed the surroundings and saw that there was no danger approaching. Weekend didn't even open the door. The earth-type powers poured out directly into the garage. The large room in the 89-square-meter garage Bottled mineral water and gasoline are stored in the space on weekends. Only things that are put into the space can make you feel at ease during the weekend.

  When I turned around on the weekend, I heard the sound of "hehe" and the sound of footsteps dragging the floor. This sound came from the corner. This is the unique sound signature of low-level zombies.

  Instead of running away in fear, Weekend held the ax tightly in his hand and stood at the corner. A smelly zombie shuffled closer to the place where the human smell emanated. Weekend hit the zombie on the forehead with the axe. The force was terrifying. It's really not covered. Even though the zombie's skull is much harder than that of ordinary people, the bones are still cracked by the smash.

  Another ax smashed the zombie's head, and the sole of his foot stepped on and rubbed a crystal core that was directly taken away by Weekend using a combination of earth and space powers.

  After killing the zombies, I immediately left the underground parking lot on the weekend. Even with a headlamp, it is still very harmful to humans in the dark. The scorching sun in the afternoon is very hot and the sunlight is extremely dazzling. Over the weekend, the entire community looks very depressed, and the ground is even stained with blood. Banban, I don't know how many people have died here in the past few days. The zombies wandering in the community were obviously attracted by the gunshots just now. They took advantage of this time to rush toward the woods behind the community with their fur balls in their arms.