Chapter 2

Aaron : *wakes up and looks for Lucy* OFFICER CHEN, LUCY WHERE ARE YOU ?

*No answer from Lucy, but he sees the young girl who was kidnapped*

Aaron : *runs to the girl* Hey, you okay ?
Girl : *she is crying* no, they took me from my family and drugged me, when I woke up I was here, then you came with your partner but they shot at you 2 and ran away with the woman who was with you.
Aaron : that's why she didn't answer when I called her, do you know where they could have gone ?
Girl : no I'm sorry
Aaron : *takes his radio* 7-Adam-19, I need some agents, a supervisor and an ambulance at my location, shots were fired, one officer hurt and kidnapped.
Someone over the radio : dispatch to 7-Adam-19, backups are arriving
Aaron : call Sergeant Tim Bradford, I need him here.
Girl : sir, you're hurt, your leg's bleeding
Aaron : I'm fine, an ambulance is coming, they will take you to the hospital to run some tests.

*5 minutes later, backups arrive on site*

*Tim runs to Aaron*

Tim : Thorsen where's Lucy ?
Aaron : *worried* I don't know sir, 2 men shot at us, we lost consciousness and they took her, I don't know where they are now.

*Tim runs everywhere to find if the kidnappers left a clue to find Lucy*

Grey : *to Thorsen* you need to see a doctor, you're bleeding, the ambulance will take you to the hospital.
Aaron : I'm fine sir, I wanna help find Lucy.
Grey : you go see a doctor, it's an order.

*Angela and her team of detectives arrive, she goes straight to Tim*

Angela : hey Tim, we'll find her, I promise.
Tim: *falls on his knees and cries, he is worried*
Angela : *hugs him* everything's gonna be fine.