chapter 31

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 31: Marshal cute point [second more]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 31: Marshal cute point [second more]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Obviously it was an interrogative sentence, but it was said from Otis's mouth, but there was a trace of certainty for no reason.

The president of the Black Snake Society nodded cautiously, not caring that the scene of killing the silver wolf was seen by the marshal. Nowadays, torturing and killing mutant beasts has long become a trend.

What he was really worried about was whether the Marshal had discovered the murder of this silver wolf.

After all, the spread of this matter will inevitably cause an uproar.

A place specializing in the auction of various dangerous mutant beasts could not even look at a second-level wolf, and let it escape and kill a lot of people.

As for what will happen next, the president of the Black Snake Club can't even think about it. The most urgent task now is to draw the Marshal away to ensure that this matter cannot be exposed. He suppressed all his thoughts and smiled reluctantly: "Wait a moment... auction. It’s about to begin. I’ll send someone to take you back to the lounge."

Ji Wuxiu vaguely sensed that they seemed to be a little afraid of this person.

Otis seemed to be smiling but not smiling. This attitude made the president of the Black Snake Club suddenly realize that the person in front of him was not a friendly existence, but a marshal who was so fierce that no one dared to provoke him.

He swallowed his saliva and did not dare to ask any more. He just turned his eyes to the mutant beast. Although he wondered why the mutant beast got along with the marshal so harmoniously, this mutant beast was the finale of today, and he had to come back.

The president of the Black Snake Club, who should have been righteous, still cautiously said: "Marshal, this... mutant beast, can you return it to us..."

marshal? !

Ji Wuxiu's eyes widened, turning his head to stare at Otis, unbelievable that this full-fledged man was actually a marshal?

No wonder the Moe value he gave is so different from everyone else.

After the shock, Ji Wuxiu couldn't help but get excited, and couldn't help thinking: If the marshal is willing to help him, then he and the silver wolf may be saved!

Otis said: "Give it back to you?"

The president of the Black Snake Club nodded. In order to please the marshal, he mysteriously revealed: "This is the finale auction item tonight... but we only found it for a lot of money."

After listening to Otis, a gloom flashed in his eyes, and he suddenly smiled and said, "Interesting, my pet has become an auction item for the Black Snake Club."

The false smile on the face of the president of the Black Snake Club burst instantly, and he couldn't say anything: "How is it possible, this is your pet?"

This mutant beast was obviously caught by the team of third-rate trap hunters.

But he couldn't say these words at all.

Because he wasn't quite sure whether this mutant beast was the Marshal's pet, and he was not sure whether what the trap leader said was true.

Otis squinted his eyes, his tone threatening: "Are you suspicious of me?"

The president of the Black Snake Club turned pale, and shook his head quickly, and explained in a panic: "I didn't doubt you, but...I bought this mutant beast from a trapping group." He said cold sweat and followed him, "I have everything. I don’t know, if I knew it was your pet, I wouldn’t dare to sell it to death."