chapter 131-135

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 131: System upgrade【Three more in one】
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 131: System upgrade【Three more in one】
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Thinking of the terrible fighting power of this mutant beast.

Apart from Otis in this world, who can kill it?

Although their status is aloof.

But in terms of strength, it is still not comparable to that mutant beast.

Now that mutant beast had completely torn its face, and even exposed its ability to speak.

Obviously this mutant beast is already on the verge of extreme anger.

Things are far beyond their control.

If this mutant beast comes to trouble yourself.

The imperial army under his hand.

Can he withstand the attack of that mutant beast?

Not to mention Otis, who would not help himself at all.

The emperor became more and more afraid as he thought about it, and finally couldn't help shaking.

If it weren't for that mutant beast was too smart.

Things could not have been like this.

It could have been different.

at this time.

The president of the animal trap guild hurried over and asked to see the emperor.

However, the emperor was panicking at the moment, and didn't want to pay attention to the man who created the source of all crises. He immediately cursed, "You get out of here!"

The leader of the trapping guild originally wanted the emperor to come forward for him, but when he was pointed and cursed by the emperor, he finally realized that things seemed to be unpredictable.

He quickly said: "You can't ignore us, that mutant beast clearly wants to kill the Beast Catcher Guild."

However, the emperor pointed at the guild president and cursed: "It's no wonder that you are too greedy for this. You have to do this for that little money. Now that the matter is exposed, you want to get me to wipe your ass?"

The guild leader was full of disbelief.

He couldn't believe that the emperor in a high position would have such a shameless side.

It's too much.

If this matter hadn't been for the emperor's secret promotion, no matter how much courage he was given, he would not dare to do it against the Marshal Otis.

In the face of interests, the emperor was clearly moved, and took the opportunity to make a lot of money.

But now.

The emperor wanted to let go.

How to do.

How to do.

For so many years, he has given the greatest profit to the royal family.

The result is now abandoned.

The royal family is truly ruthless!

But even if he was dissatisfied, he did not dare to challenge the royal family, so he could only plead: "But, if this continues, the guild of trappers will really be over."

Of course the emperor knew.

He is also very reluctant to give up this hen who will lay golden eggs.

however.