chapter 111-115

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 111: Open the Animal Park【Three more in one】
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 111: Open the Animal Park【Three more in one】
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
A group of furry sighed and sighed for the food that had slipped away.

At this time, people finally realized that something was wrong.

Why didn't these mutant beasts swarm out like imagined after the beast door opened?

It doesn't even seem to be very happy.

Seems not interested in the outside world at all.

Ji Wuxiu tugged Otis's trouser legs, motioning to talk to a place farther away.

After walking to the corner of no one, Otis asked, "What's the matter?"

The little pet raised his head and said in a very tender little milk: "They are sad that they can't eat food."

Otis: "..."

What these mutant beasts pursue is really unique.

To this.

Ji Wuxiu said: You never know how smart a mutant beast will become to eat.

This is the charm of food.

Next, Ji Wuxiu began to tell Otis the truth about the matter, and finally concluded: "They really want something delicious."

Otis said blankly: "I see."

It is indeed a mutant beast that has been in the animal garden.

I just want to eat forever.

I don't know if the attribute of eating goods is contagious.

Otherwise, why the mutant beasts are getting fat day by day...

Especially small pets.

It's fatter without a beast.

Otis picked up the little pet, pinched its cheek, and said in pain, "I think you should lose weight."

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

Who dares to force oneself to lose weight, this is wanting his own life.

However, facing Otis sincerely for his own good, Ji Wuxiu could only change the subject and said: "I think we should go back first."

Otis: "..."

After returning, Otis ordered the servants to make a lot of hearty food and put them on the grass for the mutant beasts to eat.

A bunch of fluffy people are unknown at first.

Unbelievable to the later.

Then began to excitement around the servants, fluttering his tail excitedly.

Eyeballs stared straight at the food they brought, and even sucked suspiciously.

The whole process is extremely rich in expressions.

A group of servants: "..."

Why do you feel that mutant beasts don't care about regaining freedom at all.

Do you care more about these foods?

This must be an illusion.

After all the food was arranged, a group of mutant beasts swarmed up, picking out what they like to eat.

With a petite and weak body, the little civet cat clings to a large pot of dried fish. As long as anyone dares to watch these delicious dried fish, it will immediately slap its furry paws.