Sonic.exe TD2DR: Carnage Chapter 1 - Good things come to an End

*All was peaceful in Green hill. The Flickys were chirping the trees were standing tall. Sonic the hedgehog is having his morning run. He zips by the entirety of Green hill. After his morning jog he makes it back to where he lives. When he enters he sees a Beautiful pink hedgehog in the kitchen making some breakfast.* Sonic: and who do I owe the pleasure to seeing a Beautiful pink hedgehog here in the kitchen~ Amy: Stop it sonic... Sonic: what's wrong? You look upset... *Amy stays quiet for a second and then speaks* Amy: I haven't been feeling well lately... I've been having... Girl problems...

(NOTE: if you are sensitive to subjects related to Girl problems or Sexual things do NOT read. I'm not gonna go ALL out with the Sexual things but there will be hints to it or some jokes thrown around from time to time. This book is for fun and because I want to test my storytelling. AGAIN EVERYTHING SAID IS A JOKE)

Sonic: Well if you want to talk to me you can. Alright?
Amy: Alright...
Sonic: Well I'm gonna head out to meet with Tails. I'll see you later Ames!
*Sonic says as he gives Amy a kiss on the cheek before speeding off. When he makes it to Tails workshop he finds Tails awake. He looks very sleep deprived.* Sonic: Hey there bud- whoa... you stayed awake all night didn't you...
Tails: Yes! But for a good reason!
Tails says with a Tired tone
Sonic: and what is this good reason you say?
Tails: last night I was exploring a abandoned cave. And I found something interesting. There was a cage. It was made out of the Worlds strongest type of metal that probably not even a god would be able to brake. But when I saw it. It was completely destroyed. And I managed to find a peace of it on the ground. It was covered in Claw marks. And these claw marks are probably form something the size of your hand.
Tails says as he hands the peace of metal to Sonic
Sonic examines it
Sonic: That's odd... and I'm guessing that the cave is extremely old?
Tails: Yup. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go take a nap. You can hold onto the Metal if you want.
Sonic: yeah sure... Sonic says as he stares into the Metal. He feels a slight sudden fear come over him
He feels a slight sudden urge of fear wash over him. He runs back to his house where Amy is.

Exe: soon I will tule this world. And I will. Have a goddess beside me to rule it.