Sonic.Exe TD2DR: Carnage -Chapter 2 Something more powerful then god.

Exe. A demon of dark matter. Birth by the rage of god. For years he was caged in a strong reinforced place. He grew restless. He didn't have a physical form. Meaning he could cause very little harm. But. If he controlled someone he would be more dangerous than ever. He need a strong body one that could withstand his power.
Exe: I need a strong vessel. One that can handle getting knocked down. One that can handle my power...
Exe hides in the shadows of Freedom city. He keeps an eye on vessels. He sees one that catches his eye. Sonic.
Exe: he will be perfect for my plan...

Something else also catchs Exes eyes. Amila rose. He sees her and feels his non existent heart pound.
((Don't ask))
Exe: she Will be crucial.

~With Sonic and Amy~

Sonic: What are you talking about Amy?
Sonic says as Amy giggles
Amy: I'm telling you I actually did it!
Sonic: so let me get this straight. The one and only. Amila rose. Drank water through your nose and I came out of your eyes?
Amy: yes! Amy says as she laughs uncontrollably while eating ice cream
Sonic: well that's fucking disturbing. Sonic Chuckles
Amy: no profanity! Watch your mouth! Amy says as she giggles and laughs more and more.
They make it to Tails workshop and see him working on the tornado.
Sonic: Hey there Little buddy! Whatch up too?
Tails: oh nothing much just fixing the tornado. I woke up and checked it and found some ripped wires. I honestly have no clue how they ripped if nothing gotten in.
Sonic: well how about you take your mind of all that brainy stuff. Come one we brought you Ice cream.
Tails: OoOoO. Mint?
Sonic: yup.

They all sit down and chat about things. What they did over the past couple of days. How they feel. Etc

Then Amy decides to try and get Tails to spit out the truth on how he feels about cream. If he like likes her. Or only sees her as a friend.

Amy: so Miles. A little red Echidna told me you have a crush~

Tails gags on his ice cream
Amy: don't try and play dumb. I want the truth~

Tails tryna to change the subject
Tails: hehe. S... So... How's the weather am I right?

Amy: don't try and change the subject Tails...

Sonic: I think I know why he didn't tell me...

Amy looks at Sonic

Sonic: he knew I was gonna tell you so he told knucklehead because he thought he wouldnt say anything... Smart move Bud.

Tails starts to blush

Tails: c... Can't we talk about this a. Another time

Amy looks at him and smirks

Amy: we have plenty of time right now. We won't tell anyone we promise...
Tails: P...Promise?
Tails seems scared to reveal his true feeling

Amy: we promise.
Tails gets ready for the inevitable "You two would look so cute together!" Or the " oh my God I have to tell someone about this!" They sometimes can't really keep secrets.

Tails: since we've been kids... She's always held a special place in my heart... Truth is... I.

Tails cuts himself off before speaking again

Tails: I lov-

Just then a happy little bunny and her mother enter

Cream: Miss Amy!

Amy: Hi Cream!

Sonic whispers to Tails

Sonic: Speak of the little bunny ears.

Tails hits sonics arm with his elbow

The little bunny's mother speaks
Vanilla: Thank you so much for agreeing to take care of Cream for me Amy!
Amy: no problem! I like having cream around
Amy turns around and squints her eyes at Tails trying to taunt him

Vanilla: I'll pick her up in the morning! Sorry for the troubles! Be good for Miss Amy ok Cream?
Cream: ok mother! See you tomorrow!
Amy: how about me and you go get some ice cream cream?
Sonic speaks up

Sonic: Ames you just had ice cream like Ten minutes ago.

Amy: that doesn't matter... Come on cream!
Amy says as her and cream walk out.
Sonic: so what are We Gonna do little bud?

Tails is in the work shape concerned while staring at the engine of the tornado

Sonic: what's wrong?

Sonic looks at the engine and his eyes grow wide