Chapter #2

Naruko POV:
We all on our way to the hokage Tower. I start to feel funny. Hey guys I feel funny. I set down when the young dog jumps up on me.

Kakashi POV
It okay Naruko just lay down on your side. You may have another seizure. We can wait. I see her start to shake. Can someone time this seizure please.

Sasuke and Sakura
Is she okay Kakashi sensei?

Kiba
I'm time Kakashi sensei.

Kakashi
She will be. We just have to watch her. On missions and training both. And thank you Kiba for timing the seizure.

Kiba
I hope the hokage and her landlord let's her have the dog.

Sasuke
So do I. It's hard to see her go through this. She likes a sister to me. Sakura you like a sister to me.

Sakura
So do I see Narukolike a sister. Sasuke your like a brother to me.

Kakashi POV
The seizure has stopped. What is the time? It been 3 mins Kakashi sensei. Thank you Kiba. Just rest Naruko your fine. I keep talking to her calmly and nice. Hey there you are. You had another seizure. Please rest for a few minutes. then I put you on my back.

Naruko POV
Thank you sensei. I feel really tired and weak right now. I start to cough again. Sorry I didn't know what is happening. I'm good to go now.

Hurzen POV:
I just got done with the paperwork. when Kakashi and his team came in with Kiba and his mom. naruko on Kakashi back looking not well.

Kakashi
Can we please talk to you and Lady Tsunde? It's about Naruko?

Hurzen
Yes. Cat Please go get Lady Tsunde. Hai Hokage Sir.

Kakashi POV
I set down Naruko on the couch in his office. we all set down waiting for Lady Tsunde. How are you feeling now Naruko? I'm really tired sensei. But not as weak as I was. Cat came in with Lady Tsunde.

Tsunde
Why did you call me here I don't become the hokage until next week?

Hurzen
I didn't Kakashi did. I think it something to do with Naruko here.

Kakashi
I'm sorry for asking to see you lady Tsunde. But Naruko here had two seizures today. The first one was right after we got done with walking the dogs for Kiba family it was 3 minutes long. Then on the way here she had another it was also 3 mins long.

Tsunde POV
Okay I give you a check up. Let get to the hospital to have a few tests done. Thank you for letting me know and bring her to me.

Naruko POV
Okay Granny. I try to stand but almost fell but the young dog stood in front of me to stop the fell. Thank you young one. Akamaru got down on the floor in his big size

Kiba
That means that he wants you to get on he wants to take you to the hospital. So you don't need to walk.

Naruko
Thank you Akamaru and Kiba.

Kakashi:
Oh Hokage Sir. Can Naruko have a dog as a Ninja animal and a service animal if the test come back bad? That young dog that stood in front of her told us before the seizure started both times. We are going to talk to her landlord after this meeting.

Hurzen
Yes she can. Even if everything comes back okay. It be safer this way. Hi Fugaku how can I help you with?

Fugaku
Can I adopt naruko in my clan just in case that she has a seizure in her sleep or she not home alone? My son Itachi knows medical Ninjustu and so does my wife? Kakashi you can stay with us too. I know you want to be close to Naruko.

Hurzen
Yes you can. Here is the paperwork for her and thank you for taking her in.

Kakashi and Sasuke
Thank you Mr Uchiha/father.

Fugaku
Your welcome Kakashi and Sasuke. Oh Sakura you are welcome anytime to visit us.

Sakura
Hai thank you Sir. I have to go home sensei I see you all tomorrow and please let me know how Naruko is please.

Kakashi
I will and see you tomorrow Sakura. I sand Pakkun with a message about Naruko.

Tsunde POV
Okay. You have epilepsy that why you having seizures. You can still be a ninja and everything just be careful and if you feel funny let someone know. I go get Kakashi and Sasuke.

Fugaku
How is Naruko? Oh I just adopted her today.

Tsunde
She has epilepsy. Good she has a home and a family now. Here is all that you guys need to know. oh Kakashi she is still can be a ninja but she has to be careful and let anyone know if she feels funny.

Kakashi
She is getting a service dog/ninja animal.

Tsunde
That a good idea. Here her room. I'm keeping her tonight she can go home tomorrow.

Sakura POV:
I'm home mom and dad. Where have you been young lady? I was in a meeting with the hokage about my teammate Naruko she had 2 seizures today.

Sakura mom and dad
I hope the demon dies soon. Oh you are grounded for a month no ninja stuff.

Sakura
No. I can't believe you said that. I'm leaving and talking to the hokage about this.

Sakura mom and dad
No you staying.

Sakura POV
They just beat me up. I think they broke my right arm. Someone help please. I see someone out my window. Itachi help please.

Itachi:
Hey Sakura are you okay? I see her black and blue.

Sakura
No I need to talk to the hokage it's about what my mom and dad just said about Naruko and they just beat me up and I think they broke my right arm.

Itachi
I be right back with the hokage and Mr Yamanaka or an Anbu will help too.

Itachi POV
Hokage Sir I'm sorry but there's is a problem. Sakura i just got s beat up by her parents and they locked in her room and may have a broken arm she is asking for help and wants to talk to you about her Mom and dad.

Hurzen
Cat and dolphin go get the Haruno now. Itachi go get your father Kakashi Sasuke and Tsunde from the hospital please.

Cat Dolphin and Itachi
Hai Sir.