chapter #4

Naruko POV
I'm going home today. Hi Itachi thank you for picking me up. We walked to the Uchiha clan compound. Welcome home little sister. I see all the Uchiha out smiling at me. Hey Itachi I feel so Happy to have a family now.

Itachi POV
I'm so glad little sis. Let's go in and see everyone.

Kakashi POV
Hey there Naruko. We got you something. We watched her open a box.

Naruko
The dog I was walking the other day?

Fugaku
Yes she passed all the classes she needed to become a service dog and she is your service dog now. Oh she needs a name.

Naruko
Thank you everyone. Her name is Angel She bark at the sound of her name.

Sasuke and Sakura:
Welcome home little sister. We hugged and went to the dining room to eat.

Naruko POV
We eat. I'm happy to be here with a family. Where is my room I'm getting tried. I start to stand but had to set back down.

Shisui
May we be excused from dinner to go to bed? I'm want to stay close to Naruko just because of her may have a seizure?

Fugaku
Yes you both may be excused. Please leave both your doors too just in case of a seizure.

Shisui Naruko.
Hai Sir will do. Good night everyone.

Naruko POV
I left my door open. I love my new room. Thank you Shisui for showing me my room. Good night see you in the morning.

Shisui POV
Good night and see you in the morning. Oh call out if you need anything or send angel to get one of us.

Naruko POV
Will do. We went to bed.