Chapter #3

Sakura POV
A Anbu with a dolphin mask and a cat mask. Helped me out of my room and took me to the hokage office. Thank you Cat and dolphin you. Your welcome. Hi Lord Huizen. Thank you for seeing me and helping me this late.

Huizen
Anytime there is a problem I will help with it. What can I help you with?

Sakura
My parents said good that Naruko had those seizures and going to died soon they grounded me for a month no Naja stuff or anything. They beat me up and locked me in my room.

Huizen
Don't worry about them now. But what are you going to do now they are in jail for child abuse?

Sakura
I don't know.

Itachi POV
Father lady Tsunde Kakashi and Sasuke Lord Huizen needs you at his office something happened to Sakura. They all went running to the hokage Tower. I guess I better get there too.

Fugaku
You asked for us Sir?

Huizen
Yes thank you for coming as fast as you did. Lady Tsunde can you please check Sakura she was abused by her parents tonight and said a few things about Naruko.

Tsunde POV
Hai Sir. Come here Sakura. Okay a broken arm and bruised ribs. I healed them. Okay no using this arm for 2 days. Where are her parents now?

Kakashi POV
Yes where are her parents. I'm sorry for not being there for you Sakura. It fine Kakashi sensei. Oh they are in jail I just don't know what to do now.

Fugaku POV
Sir can I adopt Sakura too. So she with people she know and they are a team so it be easier to find if they are needed?

Huizen
Here the papers work. Is this Okay with you Sakura?

Sakura
Hai Sir I already think Sasuke and Naruko as brother and sister. Itachi as a older brother already. Thank you sir for taking us in.

Fugaku
Anytime your my daughter now. Kakashi do you want to be apart of the family too?

Kakashi
If that okay Sir I always thought of my team as little brother and sisters.

Huizen
Here is the paperwork for Kakashi too to be a big brother to all 3 kids. I'm happy that all of you have each other now.

Fugaku POV
Thank you Sir. Oh Sakura Naruko has epilepsy that why she been having this seizures. So we need to keep an eye on her. We all went back to the hospital to see the youngest daughter now.

Naruko
I hope Sakura is doing okay. Hey guys. As Father Sasuke Itachi and Sakura came in. Oh no Sakura are you okay?

Sakura
I'm okay Naruko. I have a broken arm and a few bruises ribs that all.

Fugaku
Naruko meet your new sister we adopted her today.

Kakashi
I'm your adopted big brother too Naruko Sasuke and Sakura. We are a family now.

Naruko POV
My question was answered. I'm have a family now. Thank you for taking us girls in Mr Uchiha. Or can I call you father?

Sakura
Yes thank you for adopting me and Naruto Mr Uchiha or can I call you father?

Fugaku
You can call me father if you guys want to. I see them smile.

Sakura and Naruko
Thank you father. We all laughed.

Kakashi
You can call me brother when we are alone. But still sensei when we go on missions.