FIVE. low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low

     BEING STABBED in the back in the literal sense was actually painful

BEING STABBED in the back in the literal sense was actually painful. And thought Florence had been stabbed by a monster that only few could see, didn't mean it was any less painful. And should couldn't imagine what Percy had been feeling, and yet, he didn't know that Florence had been stabbed. No one had and no one will.

The four of them had continued to be chased by cops throughout the train, opening and shutting doors as they did so.

Florence made sure that all three of them had been in front of her. She could feel herself growing weaker and weaker by the minute and she didn't want to drag them behind if she suddenly collapsed.

She was able to lock one of the doors behind her, trapping the cops on the other half of the train.

They would be safe from them, but not from the monster. That thing would find a way to attack them no matter what.

"What is that?" Percy asked.

Florence slowly approached the three and saw that Grove had been holding something between his fingers.

"It's a stinger." Annabeth answered. "Grover, do you know what kind of monster has one of those?" She asked.

"I don't know." He answered quickly. "I mean, nothing good probably."

Florence looked over at Percy, his hand covering the spot where the monster had stung him.

"Do you feel okay?" She asked.

"I think so." Percy breathed. "Why? Do you think it's poisonous or something?"

"Open this door, right now!" The officer shouted.

"I don't know." Florence muttered.

Her hand had now been draped over her shoulder, trying her best to feel is she had her own stinger in her back.

But the train suddenly came to a halt. Shaking slightly as it did.

From the window, they could see the monster. It had grown massively in just a few minutes.