♫ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ʙɪᴏ♫

Unique Magic: "ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ!"

When Valentino uses his unique magic, he is able to create ice in any form, shape, size, or creature. If the ice is turned into a creature, Valentino can bring it to life into for example a leopard made from ice. If the ice touches a living being, the being will grow tired, hazy, not able to think, but CANNOT go to sleep. The more ice touches the being, the more tired they get, the less ice touched then they won't get too tired. If the ice ends up swallowing the whole living being, it's either they will be still have consciousness, but still can't sleep and freezing from the ice, or they will lose strength and fall asleep. Being in an eternal sleep until the ice goes away. P.S, the ice cannot be melted, broken, or anything else, only Valentino can take he ice away. He is also able to use this skill with snow. Kito can create snow and make a blizzard or small snowstorm, the same thing that happens with the ice happens to the snow, it's just a larger range.

Father: Ian, cat beastman. Stoic person that spoils his kids.

Mother: Kirin, witch. Outgoing woman who treats her kids like their still babies.

Brother: Viren, warlock/wizard. Outgoing, and sporty boy who occasionally fights with Valentino, but still cares about him.

Sisters/Twins: Viola, witch. Innocent little bean that loves playing with Valentino and Viren.
Violet, cat beastman. Chaotic little bean that loves playing with Valentino.

⟬Fun Facts about Valentino⟭

⊱ ⟬He and Yuri acted like siblings, even in their previous life⟭

⊱ ⟬Kito is good at swordsmanship and sword dancing⟭

⊱ ⟬He likes to play violin in his free time if he isn't sleeping⟭