『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2』

"ʀᴀᴍsʜᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ ᴅᴏʀᴍ"
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?" A boy with red hair said. "All right, new students - let me be clear. At Heartslaybul house, I am the law. Break the rules and it's off with your head!" He continued.

*Yawn*
"Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. " A boy with lion ears said. "I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savannaclaw House, follow me." He said tiredly.

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate your achievement." A boy with glasses said with a fake smile. "As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honoured to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." He continued on with the fake smile.

"Hey, does anyone know where the head mage went? He disppeared halfway through the ceremony... " A handsome boy said.

"Some headmage he is." The voice from the tablet said.

"Maybe he had a tummyache?" A boy with red eyes said.

"I most certainly did not!" Crowley denied as he kicked the door open, walking in with three students and a cat monster behind him.

"Ah, speak of the devil." The bit with red hair said.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new students who failed to show for orientaion." Crowley said, as he remembered realizing that two new second years were gone and that he was supposed to have another first year.

"You three are the only ones who have yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." Crowley said as he directed the last part to Yuu.

"You go first, we'll watch." Said Valentino to Yuu, who nodded and walked up.

"State your name"

"Im Yuu..."

"Yuu... "

"The nature of your soul is... "

.

.

.

.

.

"Unclear to me"

"What did you just say?.. " Crolet said as his eyes widened and he crossed his arms.

"I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colourless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. "

Valentino winced at the words. Sheesh, that mustve hurt.

"Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate. "

"Are you suggesting that the black carriage went out to remove a person who cannot even use magic?" Crowley questioned.

"But that is absurd! The student election process has not erred once in its century of existence!" Crowley said with disbelief.