『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1』

"ᴡᴇʟʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ"
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

*Yawn*

"Haahhh... What is that sound?" A boy with cat ears said as he looked outside his window.

There, he saw a black carriage with black, creepy looking horses. The boy's eyes widened, he knew exactly what it was and why it was here.

"VALENTINO!" A boy with green and blue eyes kicked Valentino's door open and entered his room.

"HEY! WHY'D YOU KICK MY DOOR, VIREN!?" Valentino groaned at his brother, irratated.

"Cause I can, duhh. WAIT! BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT, THE EBONY CARRIAGE IS OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS RIGHT!??!" Viren practically jumped as he said that.

"Yeah, yeah. We're going to Night Raven College, and there we'll meet a bunch of boys from a video game in our past life. " Valentino said as he got up and started packing some clothes. Honestly not really caring.

Valentino and Viren weren't originally from this world. They were from 'Earth'. Valentino was known as 'Vinn Daye' and Viren was known as 'Yuri Vendala'. Yes, he was a girl back then. They played a video game called '𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑾𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅', that was, long story short, a game where a magicless human gets sent to a magic school in another world, where they worship Disney villains. One day, the two were walking home home together with a single umbrella, but then got struck by lightning. And that's how they woke up in new bodys, in 'Twisted Wonderland' as Valentino and Viren Neuro.

"YEAH! ALSO DONT WORRY, I WOKE UP MUM AND DAD AND THEY WOKE UP THE TWINS, AND I HAVE MY BAGS PACKED, AND OUR FAMILY IS WAITING FOR US AND AND-" Viren was so excited that Valentino got annoyed and cut him off.

"SHUT UP, I WASN'T WORRYING IN THE FIRST PLACE! JUST LET ME PACK MY BAGS!" Valentino shouted, irritated.

"OK WHATEVER, IMMA GO TO OUR FAMILY, WE'RE WAITING FOR YOUUU!" Viren said, who did not listen one bit to what Valentino said and ran to his family.

'How did we become friends back then?' Valentino thought as he sweat dropped. The cat boy decided to push the thought away and continue packing his stuff.

-10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ-〘ɴᴇᴜʀᴏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ lounge〙

-10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ-
〘ɴᴇᴜʀᴏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ lounge〙

-10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ-〘ɴᴇᴜʀᴏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ lounge〙